Does anyone else here ever drool when they play guitar? My friend does it randomly and it sickens me. Has or does anyone drool when they play guitar??

Edit: Now i'm ashamed cause I remember a couple of times i've actually done it. Is it just a guitar thing or what??
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Last edited by Ziggy936 at Jun 21, 2008,
No i only drool while sleeping
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
i spit on it on purpose so when i do drool on it, it's less embarassing
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
sneeze once, and had a big greener running down my face, but kept it from not landing on my guitar and i still kept playing!!! thats tallent. :P

that was the closest ive been to 'drooling'
haha
Last edited by CannonballTA at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by Ziggy936
Does anyone else here ever drool when they play guitar? My friend does it randomly and it sickens me. Has or does anyone drool when they play guitar??

Edit: Now i'm ashamed cause I remember a couple of times i've actually done it. Is it just a guitar thing or what??

what???

ive never heard of that before
Quote by Play the victim
what???

ive never heard of that before

like not goop running down your face or anything, just a little spit or something when you focus so much on playing or so my friend says. prolly true though cause he's an amazing guitarist.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
I do it all the damn time. I always end up having to wipe my guitar strings dry, cause I drooled on them so much. Yes, I'm being serious.

I guess I get too focused, I just lose all of my bodily functions, that's right, I shit my pants and piss myself all the time as well while playing guitar. Okay, I was joking about that, but I really do drool.

If you don't drool while playing guitar GTFO.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I drool all the time. Sometimes I will be lucky enough to catch it while it is in the process of falling out of my mouth. Sometimes I get it on the fretboard...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley