Their OK, the vocals ad music are both too generic.

Everyone trys to copy The Devil Wears Prada, and that's what their doing.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Based on "They Pwn!" I'm not even going to click the link.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by 'StoleN'
Based on "They Pwn!" I'm not even going to click the link.

seconded
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm really loving this band.

I'm not really one to be drawn to music/bands that have a sound similar to what's popular, but I'm REALLY liking this electro-influenced stuff.

It's amazingly fun to listen to, and and ALWAYS gets me smiling.

Not for everyone, I know, but I'm loving it.

"Bro, Ashley's Here" and "The People's Elbow" are two of my current favorites.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
FAGGOT! I was JUST about to make a thread on them

I've been listening to them ever since they signed onto rise.
Saw them on the 25th and they were incredible. Might be seeing them again with Stick to Your Guns.

But yeah, 6 more days until their debut, and I can't ****ing wait

Also, to the guy that said they sound like TDWP, the only real similarity they have is that they have a screamer and they happen to have synth (which I think AA uses a lot more effectively)

EDIT: Favorite song has to be Stick Stickly or The People's Elbow. The studio version of SS is incredible compared to their demo.
oh wow this is horrible. how are bands like this still getting big. There is nothing screamo about them. I decided to give them a chance after hearing another one chord chug breakdown at the beginning of. HOLY SHIT LOL they just played that dissonant breakdown! omg hilarious. This band takes every shitty aspect of current heavy music and combines it, making a supergroup of shit.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh wow this is horrible. how are bands like this still getting big. There is nothing screamo about them. I decided to give them a chance after hearing another one chord chug breakdown at the beginning of. HOLY SHIT LOL they just played that dissonant breakdown! omg hilarious. This band takes every shitty aspect of current heavy music and combines it, making a supergroup of shit.

Oh yeah!

Well....

Converge is overrated! There, I said it!
Quote by pmeg568c

+1
This is ****ing terrible.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Oh yeah!

Well....

Converge is overrated! There, I said it!

converge is the best modern hardcore punk band period. lyrically, musically, and emotionally.

oh and i posted a comment on that wack bands myspace that was awesome but since "all comments require approval" (more scene points) it probably wont be posted.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
converge is the best modern hardcore punk band period. lyrically, musically, and emotionally.

oh and i posted a comment on that wack bands myspace that was awesome but since "all comments require approval" (more scene points) it probably wont be posted.

It was a lame ass attempt at a comeback that I couldn't think up

Do share the comment though.
Like I said above, who cares if the music isn't as original as you would like it? It's FUN.

Pop music is nothing but a neverending cycle of bland, but it's fun, and just about anyone can get into it.

Every single band/song that is released doesn't have to be 100% original and groundbreaking. I cherish bands who ARE ground breaking (my music library is chock full of them), but that doesn't mean I can't take a break from it and listen to uber catchy shit like this.

Saxo-Walrus

I've never listened to TDWP.

I haven't been into bands like this for long. About three days now, if I remember correctly.

Saxo-Walrus

I don't get how you guys see any resemblance to TDWP in their music

These guys have a lot more pop influence.

and I haven't really heard many bands like this. Maybe that's why I'm one of the only ones that like them?
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I don't get how you guys see any resemblance to TDWP in their music

These guys have a lot more pop influence.

and I haven't really heard many bands like this. Maybe that's why I'm one of the only ones that like them?

The clean singing is indistinguishable from TDWP, as are the breakdowns. Some of the guitar lines sound exactly like Underoath though.
Quote by saxaxe
The clean singing is indistinguishable from TDWP, as are the breakdowns. Some of the guitar lines sound exactly like Underoath though.

Okay, I agree with that.
I think AA goes into the electronic spectrum a lot more than those bands, though.

And I don't see how ripping off is a bad thing. More songs that sound similar to the bands I like
Yea, they're more electronic, but the rest is SO similar. And ripping off is a bad thing in the sense that it makes the band devoid of any originality. As far as listening goes, throw them into a TDWP playlist and I wouldn't notice. It just lengthens that playlist for me, so I suppose that's a good thing. Enjoyable music, but....not a good band. Am I making any sense?
Quote by saxaxe
Yea, they're more electronic, but the rest is SO similar. And ripping off is a bad thing in the sense that it makes the band devoid of any originality. As far as listening goes, throw them into a TDWP playlist and I wouldn't notice. It just lengthens that playlist for me, so I suppose that's a good thing. Enjoyable music, but....not a good band. Am I making any sense?

Yeah, I see where you're coming from.

I just don't think they deserve to be ripped a new one because they're all really cool down to earth guys that just give off that they love what they're doing. I would much rather be a band like this than in a multi million dollar band that I hate playing in.

and completely off topic, but I really enjoyed your bloodmeat cover
Quote by saxaxe
Right right, well I'm not ripping on them. I'm sure they're great guys. Just the music

And thanks! My cover leaves a lot to be desired, but I tried

Got it

So how long have you been playing?
Quote by saxaxe
11 years ish. Not that you can tell by my chops.

Oh, wow.

Sounds a lot better than my chops.
Playing 3 years now and was just able to get bury the hatchet.
Yeah, the electronics are the thing I really like about this band.

*rock it* *rock it* *DAAAAANNNNCCEEEE!!!!*

Especially in "The People's Elbow". It starts pretty heavy, then it just makes you dance.

Saxo-Walrus

yeah, I really wished they would have put I Kissed A Girl on it, but whatever
love is love // return to dust
Its a good band, only because of the electronica and hip hop beats,
They are much like an enter shikari meets a brokencyde,
I saw them before they were signed.
The breakdowns are very The devil wears prada

If you like to follow trends this bands for you
Quote by ThreeB's
Its a good band, only because of the electronica and hip hop beats,
They are much like an enter shikari meets a brokencyde,
I saw them before they were signed.
The breakdowns are very The devil wears prada

If you like to follow trends this bands for you

Oh, and I am only the trendiest!

And by the way, the album is freakin awesome.
Definitely download worthy for those that don't listen to them.