Like an example is this ibanez I saw that I liked. I went home and checked the ibanez website and I find the guitar but the inlays are totally different, so is the hardware color. Is it just because the guitar at the store is a 2007 and the one on the website is 2008?

Hopefully that is the reason because I am trying to look up specs but can't get the exact ones because they differ from the site and store.
yeah dude, most company websites, especially Ibanez (i know cause i'm lookin' at gettin' an Ibanez myself) update their inventory listings to the most recent year. look at like guitarcenter.com, or musiciansfriend. com, and they list the specs, plus really helpful reviews.
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
that is usually why. sometimes you wont find them on the site cause they were discontinued. did you know epiphone made a les paul studio with a floyd rose and EMG'S? yeah they discontinued it. it isnt on their page either but that is just an example
Quote by fingers_magee
plus really helpful reviews.

not really most of the reviews are by noobs who havnt had the instrument long enough to notice anything that they could notice

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Jun 22, 2008,
true, but some of it's legit. for instance, i was looking at the ART models, and i tried one out at my dealer the other day, and (i can't say this on durability), but everything held up. the sound was incredible, and the sustain was nice too, but's that just one example
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
that is usually why. sometimes you wont find them on the site cause they were discontinued. did you know epiphone made a les paul studio with a floyd rose and EMG'S? yeah they discontinued it. it isnt on their page either but that is just an example

not really most of the reviews are by noobs who havnt had the instrument long enough to notice anything that they could notice

+1 my guitar is a discontinued LTD model.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
+1 my guitar is a discontinued LTD model.....

Mines a discontinued LTD model too!!! Now they make H-1001s or something... worst headstock ever. Gibson style head + strat like body =/= aesthetically pleasing.

pepsi
I really wish Ibanez would have an archive of their discontinued models on their site. Jemsite usually works well enough, but it would still be convenient.
Quote by T!AN
I really wish Ibanez would have an archive of their discontinued models on their site. Jemsite usually works well enough, but it would still be convenient.

Yeah, they change half of their lineup each year and it's completely confusing if you don't have all their catalogues at home. Worst thing is that they have a different lineup for each country. I can't get some of the models available in the US, while some of the models I can buy here are exclusively sold in Europe.
Either discontinued or fake. There are quite a few fake ibanez guitars.
Ibanez RG321MH - Royal Blue = sexness