Im 15 and my summer break just started and i need a summer job for a les paul Can you guys give me any ideas besides whoring myself? Muchos Gracias .
Wal-Mart will hire you.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Don't do fast food. I'm begging you, don't do fast food. It may be alright at fun at first, but it's lame. Seriously. It will make you want to shoot yourself in the head.
Ask in shops? Is that not the best idea ever?
All they can do is say no.
I suggest going to a shop that isn't a franchise. I earnt over 2 grand working over the summer and I had just started the job.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
^ unless you're high the whole time, and just steal food the whole time.
Quote by WhoArt?
^ unless you're high the whole time, and just steal food the whole time.

When I worked at Whataburger, I did that.

But Burger King are a bunch of assholes about it, man, for real. I'm done with fast food after this job.
just go apply everywhere you can.
i'd avoid fast food though...
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
The best way to go about getting a summer job is to do it 4 to 6 weeks before summer starts. As an employer i can say i have the most respect for high school/college students that apply a month before summer starts and just request not to start until finals are over.

But, since you didn't do that, i suggest asking around and seeing if places will even hire 15 year olds. Most places wont. FYI you can't be in food service (waiter, bartender, etc.) because you need a food handlers license and an alcohol handlers license.
constrcution man- they always need people to clean **** up around the site- im 15 and I just got a job at a construction site , 12$ and hour, and I can go whenever i want
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90