09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

as a boost or overdrive?
if for just an overdriven sound it could be the ocd, the ocd is not meant as a boost X(
well both lol which is a better boost which is a better drive

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I use the ts9 as a boost, works perfectly.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
when you say you use it as a boost, you mean you use it on your overdriven amp for solos and stuff? or as a clean boost or something sorry for the n00bness. I've been wondering what to do with my Blues Driver since I got a tube amp.
Quote by strat335
when you say you use it as a boost, you mean you use it on your overdriven amp for solos and stuff? or as a clean boost or something sorry for the n00bness. I've been wondering what to do with my Blues Driver since I got a tube amp.

Well for me, i use it as a boost and an OD as my amp only has two channels. Technically i have 4 channels or so with the OD in my rig as there is clean, clean with OD, distortion, distortion with OD.

I put my amp on the gain channel and turn on the ts9 to add a bit of gain and volume. It is pretty versatile. It made my setup ALOT better and when i listen to my amp without the ts9, i don't liek the distortion channel much.

It can be used for a solo boost if you turn the level up but i have my level set a touch over half and the drive around ten o'clock, which is also optimal for a light OD that i want.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?