Okay, I'm modding my dunlop original crybaby.
I want to do Five mods to it.

True bypass
Install LED light
Vocal mod
Partial bypass(volume pedal use)
Adding a switch between the wah and volume pedal usages.

True bypass, LED, vocal I'll be doing by the books.
As for the volume pedal use without taking out the wah, I'll be shortening or removing the heel-side rubber stub and placing under it one of these:

Which will switch from wah to vocal when I push hard on it from the heel side.
I'll likely have to add a heavy spring under or a more resistant switch(similar to the stock on/off switch) it to prevent accidental triggering, but well worth it to have a 2 in 1 pedal.

Anyway, My questions are only:
A. will all this fit?
B.Is it easy enough for a novice solderer? (I've installed new pickups in guitars before, changed pots, that's about it)
C. Possible to coexist all these mods in the one pedal?
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by Invader Jim
Just use a toggle mounted on the side. Oh, and use the search bar.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476372

My pedalboard can't really entertain side switches on the wah, what's wrong with a push-button switch on the heel side?

And sorry for not using the wah thread, I just feel I'd get lost in over 230 pages...

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Nah, just click 'last page'. Anyway, it'll be kinda hard to make it level with the feet, if it'll even fit in that spot. Plus, when using the wah, you could accidentally trigger it (easier than you think). I've done the volume mod, and I found it kinda useless.

To answer the other questions: It's easy enough for a nivice solderer, It MIGHT fit, and if it does, then, yes, all those mods can coexist in peace and harmony.
Quote by Invader Jim
Nah, just click 'last page'. Anyway, it'll be kinda hard to make it level with the feet, if it'll even fit in that spot. Plus, when using the wah, you could accidentally trigger it (easier than you think). I've done the volume mod, and I found it kinda useless.

To answer the other questions: It's easy enough for a nivice solderer, It MIGHT fit, and if it does, then, yes, all those mods can coexist in peace and harmony.

Thanks man, and I've taken ALOT of consideration as to how to make the button not easy to push without affecting usability of teh rest of the way, I think I have an answer, I'll have to measure and buy the right springs, but I can do this.

Quote by cobain_is_king