1) Does anyone know where I can find a "Criminals In Uniform" guitar tab? I searched myself, and I could only find a Guitar Pro tab and I don't have Guitar Pro.

2) Does anyone know the guitar equipment they used?

Thanks.
max used to use b.c rich warlock guitars. andreas used like charvels and jacksons. and they used marshalls. i don't know about them that much nowadays.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
max used to use b.c rich warlock guitars. andreas used like charvels and jacksons. and they used marshalls. i don't know about them that much nowadays.

I don't care about them nowadays. They're not even Sepultura.

I've heard that they used Mesa Amps.

In fact, I just looked up Mesa amps myself and it's like they don't exist...? Did they stop making them just like the Marshall Valvestates, for example?

(Kudos to anyone who knows what famous metal band used that Marshall Valvestate. )
Quote by DeathForAll
I don't care about them nowadays. They're not even Sepultura.

I've heard that they used Mesa Amps.

In fact, I just looked up Mesa amps myself and it's like they don't exist...? Did they stop making them just like the Marshall Valvestates, for example?

(Kudos to anyone who knows what famous metal band used that Marshall Valvestate. )

yea i keep hoping that somehow andreas and paulo join the stage with max and igor at a cavalera conspiracy show.