Page 1 of 4
wat are some old cartoons you used to watch when you were young... or um still do i guess

i remember watching
DBZ
Ren and Stempy
Bevis and Butthead
yugioh
pokemon
the rugrats
catdog
and fairly odd parents

i loved saturdays back then
Rockos modern life or something
And the one where all these monsters live in a garbage dump
HI
This is the only thread I see every day that doesn't piss me off, merely because I love this topic so much.

Edit: Guy above me, you're thinking of Ahh!!! Real Monsters. They didn't live in a dump, they lived in a school for monsters.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Ed, Edd, and Eddy. 'Twas the greatest, and had some really weird episodes too...
Johnny Bravo too, though half the time I was like "Who is Donny Osmond?!" I was young...
Sailor Moon...Yeah I was a weird kid.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Also, Doug

Never realized how dirty of a name "Skeeter" was when I used to watch it...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Edit: Guy above me, you're thinking of Ahh!!! Real Monsters. They didn't live in a dump, they lived in a school for monsters.

Haha thats it, was that a school? It looked like a dump, right? I always thought their little house thing was under all the rubbish in the dump
HI
Scooby Dooby Dooooo!

Cat Dog was another favorite.

I always liked the cartoons with talking animals.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by jvoj
Angry Beavers

I love you.

Tom&Jerry. I love that giant t.v. show game of cat & mouse.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by StratPat
Haha thats it, was that a school? It looked like a dump, right? I always thought their little house thing was under all the rubbish in the dump

Well, the school was in a dump.. But I wanted to clarify.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873696&highlight=polly+pocket

In this thread, HappytimeHarry and I battled each other for dominance in memory of awesome shows.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

lol duddde u guys must all b my age for watching all those shows i watched yea saturdays were epiccccccc now i just oversleep cartoons now r gay compared to back in the day
any1 remember animaniacs?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
power rangers ftw
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Super Mario Super Show.

Okay, everyone.. DO THE MARIO!!! Swing your arms, to the side, do the Mario!
Quote by vintage x metal

Ohh what was that show.. I used to watch it all the time. There was a thing called Rattus I think..?

EDIT: The Ferals I think!!

HI
rugrats
little monsters
all that
and that one show where it was a bunch of little different shows.... cant think of it but i remember one of the hosts names (the host were cartoons) was henry...

those where the days.....

i thought the monsters lived in a sewer ???
Do the Mario! Take one step and then again!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by StratPat
Ohh what was that show.. I used to watch it all the time. There was a thing called Rattus I think..?

You're going to have to give me more information to go off of. Oh wait.. You're Australian. I've probably never seen it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Lead_for_life
rugrats
little monsters
all that
and that one show where it was a bunch of little different shows.... cant think of it but i remember one of the hosts names (the host were cartoons) was henry...

those where the days.....

i thought the monsters lived in a sewer ???

Kablam. The girl's name was June.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by StratPat

I love the pink rabbit thing .

Every day when you're walking down the street..
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████

This guy should have teamed up with Silver Skeeter and gotten his own spin off.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Kablam. The girl's name was June.

Oh Kablam. The Superheros that all sucked + Promethus and Bob were the best
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

Every day when you're walking down the street..

Haha Arthur!!! Forgot bout that guy and his little rabbit friend
HI
Quote by jvoj
Oh Kablam. The Superheros that all sucked + Promethus and Bob were the best

Agreed.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Brandon860

I love you for Sam and Max, but I hated Freakazoid. Fox was amazing, though. Life With Louie was great, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Not a cartoon but I don't care.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
You mean Action League Now

I still remember the names of all the superheroes...and even the theme song

Should I feel ashamed?

And Meltman with the power to.... melt

Don't be ashamed. I envy you.