heyy, i recently had heard someone play an orange rockerverb or something like that amp head with a gibson les paul custom i think or something, but i was amazed on how good it sounded the distortion. Im pretty sure it was the amp because i heard good things about orange amps. Of course the guitar had also to play a role in it too. But anyway i was wondering if this amp was worth it and would the combo sound different from the head? and if yes what kind of differences. Does it have good cleans? cause i heard the distortion and i think it was cranked only and i loved it. I play ska but i love to mix ska with some nice distortion. oh and is it tube? i looked at the site but i couldnt find the actual word tube unless i missed it by mistake.

Anywayyy if i missed something just askk, thanks.
My Gear:
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
would the tiny terror be completly different from the rockerverb? or what are some few differences besides the wattage?
My Gear:
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
i would wait for the tiny terror combo if i were you i cant wait to get it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

i dont own any of them but i've played both and i was blown away, the rockerverb was better but i would go with the tiny terror cause of the price but i can't afford either so it doesn't matter lol
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
i know the tiny terror is worth it, but im still skeptical. i know its tube so it can get loud and i trust in orange amps, but is it like completly worth it and does it have good cleans?

and combo would be better right?
My Gear:
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
The TT doesn't have cleans per se. It has a nice thick blues sound, up to a heavier mod rock sound. It won't do metal really.

The combo which I played (the only one in the UK atm ) was just as good as the head, even more so maybe because it was only pushing one speaker in the combo, whereas it didn't seem to need the extra bass response it got when pushing the 412 cab. BTW, the combo is open back.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
The TT doesn't have cleans per se. It has a nice thick blues sound, up to a heavier mod rock sound. It won't do metal really.

Debatable, it depends what kind of metal, for example....

Tiny terror metal
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Agreed, all I'm saying is its not a blues amp that can kinda stretch to heavier tones. It does hard rock well as well.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Quote by forsaknazrael
^What he means is that it's not voiced for metal.

Which is true. Like most smaller wattage amps, it's more suited for blues, classic rock, and hard rock.

Precisely. It'll do it, but I wouldn't buy one if you're planning on recording or playing metal with it a lot.

Does a really nice ACDC sound. And All Right Now by Free was literally a perfect tone nailed.
Tiny Terror has fine cleans if you have an EQ. OK, they're not Fender cleans, and it would only be loud enough for very small gigs. As for metal, it can go up to Metallica's Black album sort of gain. It's a great amp, but obviously I would rather have a Rockerverb 50.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
I have the rockerverb 30 combo, and all I can say is that this amp screams classic rock and blues. I like the cleans on it too better than a fender. I run a Gibson LP standard on it and as soon as I hit 12-2 oclock gain you get that indisputable classic rock tone, and if you lower down the gain and eq it up you get that distinct blues tone.

It's a really great amp, but for me to love Satch and Pink Floyd songs too, I'm having a hard time getting a decent tone to cover their songs. The combo has no eq for the clean, and has no reverb, the 50 does though. The 50 is about twice the price of the 30, and unless you gig every week, I would suggest the 30s only because the 30s at lvl 3 volume with mid gain already shakes my windows.

If you're on a budget and really want an orange, I would go for the rocker 30 combo, and just buy a reverb pedal for only $100-150 as opposed to spending twice as much for a 50 that you won't even to crank without hurting your neighbors ears.
The difference between 30 & 50 watts is marginal at best. They are both going to be loud amps... I've used my Rockerverb 50 combo in a bedroom setting with the volume level at 4 and it was loud but not rattle the windows/blow out your ear-drums loud... just wake up the neighbours loud.
iIm planning on getting a 30 watt orange. but when i look up the catalogs there is the rocker, the rockerverb, and something else. i don't do gigs that often the necessity of gig able is still there. and since i alrdy have a cab i'll just stack the orange onto of my H&K
Quote by kckyle
iIm planning on getting a 30 watt orange. but when i look up the catalogs there is the rocker, the rockerverb, and something else. i don't do gigs that often the necessity of gig able is still there. and since i alrdy have a cab i'll just stack the orange onto of my H&K

AD30