Um, yeah. I know that metalcore's nothing special and it's even worse when it's generic but I made it so it was easy to piece the song together
Tell me what you think.
Attachments:
Nut And Raisin Mix.zip
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
im sorry but that wasnt pretty.
using open E and A strings together in fourths just sounds ****ty.
ows about wak it into drop b/c?
only nice bit was bars 31 to 34. and parts of that were a little off.
keep going though , there is a lot of room for improvement.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedback. I'll try your suggestion of drop b/c :]
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
thats ok tried not to sound too harsh
at least ya havent gone into some expletive rant and called me a dickhead or something...
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Lol yeah. I have no idea how to go about composition with music and ****. :/
So any feedback whatsoever is appreciated. Thanks again :]
Quote by sheumack111

I fucking Lol'd