Ok, for the last few nights I have been looking in awe at the PRS 513, all the reveiws sound amazing and I really want a guitar that can do all sorts of music really well especially classic rock. As far as I can see this is pretty much the perfect guitar for me. Heres the catch. it costs about US$5000 and I am onli 15 and dont have anyway of earning money fast. But I feel that I NEED that guitar. Any ideas of how to earn money easily? Or any reasons why this guitar won't be worth it?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

No one ever needs a $5000 guitar, if you've got enough expendable income then fair enough but for the most part it would be a massive waste of money, hell if I had it I'd be scared to play it in case I damaged it.
$ 200 spent on lessons will make you sound better than a $5000 guitar; stick with a guitar that matches your income. Props to the GAS hype that convinces people to spend ****loads of cash to upgrade a working instrument. I would never spend more than $1000 on a guitar, and even that will have to wait until I have a fulltime job.
You only want this guitar cos it looks amazing and it has a label price tag on it. You can get really good guitars for a tenth on that price, i suggest you go look at guitars at that price range
That's what she said
yer. But i heard one bieng played and it sounded AMAZING too. I dno, i jst got it stuck in ma head so bad.....
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~