What are some good thrash bands were the singer... Sings. Not screaming or growling or anything like that.

I like death metal, hardcore, metalcore and all the screaming / growling stuff but i would like to also listen to some metal with singing.

I also like iron maiden but there not heavy enough.

Thanks
if you want someone who sounds like Metallica or Megadeth, listen to Megadeth or Metallica.
listen to Iced Earth tho. thrashy power metal, great band.
coroner, Kreator, Sodom, Testament, Atrophy, Candlemass.

there's a few for you.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Certainly you know of Opeth? If not, do your best to. It's brilliant prog death metal. Akerfeldt has one of the best male singing voices I've heard. Excellent growling too.

As for Thrash, Testament, Slayer, Exodus, Annihilator, the Cynic demos before Focus.
Yeah, definetly check out Opeth if you want a good mixture of clean and harsh vocals.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
You might like Overkill. Bobby blitz has a pretty good voice.

Metal Church might also be what you're looking for. On a more obscure note: I highly recommend "Reverend" which was Metal Church singer David Wayne's other band. Might be hard to find but its worth it.
Nevermore might be a good choice in addition to Testament and Iced Earth...

Nevermore- The Politics of Ecstasy, Dreaming Neon Black

Iced Earth- Something Wicked This Way Comes, Horror Show

Testament- The New Order, Practice What You Preach, The Ritual (all three of those albums sound very similar to Metallica)

also, if you haven't heard Sepultura's Beneath The Remains, Arise, and Chaos AD. They're kinda like a good blend of Slayer/Metallica/early death metal.
Testament-The Legacy, The New Order, Souls of Black
Exodus-Bonded by Blood, Tempo of the Damned, Pleasures of the Flesh, Fabulous Disaster
Heathen- Victims of Deception, Breaking the Silence
Death Angel-The Ultra Violence, Act III, Frolic through the Park
Destruction-Eternal Devastation, Infernal Overkill, Sentence of Death
Flotsam & Jetsam-Doomsday for the Deceiver, No Place for Disgrace
Annihilator-Alice in Hell, Never,Neverland
Forbidden-Forbidden Evil, Twisted into Form
Overkill-Taking Over, Under the Influence, The Years of Decay, Horrorscope

Also check out Coroner, Artillery, Sepultura, Sarcofago, Kreator, Sodom, Dark Angel, Voivod, Sadus, Defiance, Whiplash, Onslaught, Vio-Lence, Evile, Sacred Reich, Laaz Rockit, Exhorder, Hirax, Exumer, Morbid Saint, Paradox, Vulcano, Razor, Merciless...

..... and the rec thread.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.