i have been diagnosed with dextroscoliosis.. what should i do? can i prevent it from worsening? are there excercises to improve back tissue strenght?
I suggest you move to cuba.

(No one's gotta get that one)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you were diagnosed by a dopctor, did you not think of asking him this question instead of a forum filled with teenagers, the majority of which will have no idea what it is?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
If you were diagnosed by a dopctor, did you not think of asking him this question instead of a forum filled with teenagers, the majority of which will have no idea what it is?

+1

Icy hot?
yes.. but she just recommended another doctor to recommend a therapist.. and she said that its not her line whatsoever in treating those sorta things
Quote by ooder the cow
+1

Icy hot?

hahaha
I miss that...

but yeah, i dont even know what this mestoscolosisapica or whatever even is
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
^ It's a scoliosis with the convexity on the right side. Ie, the spine is curved to the right.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
^ It's a scoliosis with the convexity on the right side. Ie, the spine is curved to the right.

see, now this was helpful

suggestions as to preventing further bending:
don;t lean to the opposite side
because then you could get stuck
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by Rankles

Good call.

If the doctor was actually any good, he would've told you what to do when he diagnosed you. He wouldn't have said "Oh, you have dextroscoliosis. Now get the f*ck out of my office."
Quote by Kelvster xp
i have been diagnosed with dextroscoliosis.. what should i do? can i prevent it from worsening? are there excercises to improve back tissue strenght?

On what PLANET is this the thing to ask an internet forum?!
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by dunkelblau
see, now this was helpful

suggestions as to preventing further bending:
don;t lean to the opposite side
because then you could get stuck

You need Jack from Lost.He can fix everything!
”Whoever betrayed the cause, or gave up the fight, or suffered the loss of spirit, it was seldom The People. We are the People”
Quote by Kensai
I suggest you move to cuba.

(No one's gotta get that one)

You talking about the amazing Cuban surgeons well known for their expertise in complex surgeries? If so +1 for me?
”Whoever betrayed the cause, or gave up the fight, or suffered the loss of spirit, it was seldom The People. We are the People”