Ok so i have a B.C. Rich Warlock.(The one from the Metal Master Pack.) Not sure of the pickups that are in it but im needing some for HEAVY Metal and low tunings like B & C Standard and playing music like arch enemy, Dethklok. the ones that are in it now are ok but i just want a clearer tone with more attack. let me know what you guys think.
One pickup would cost more than the actual guitar; if you're aware of that than:
passive: SD sh-6 and sh-1
active: emg 81/85
active or passives?
for passives, there's the Dimarzio D-Activators, X2N and Super Distortion. Seymour Duncan Distortion, Custom and Invader.
for actives, you can go for EMG 81/85, 81/60 set. or Seymour Duncan Livewires or Blackouts.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
yeah sry about that yeah more of an active guy i have a jackson with emg81/85 and i don't really like the 85 that much wat would be a good one to go with an 81
The only question that needs answering currently is "What amp do you have?"
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The only question that needs answering currently is "What amp do you have?"

Line 6 Spider III 120 watt and with my jackson sounds really nice for any thing from Led Zeppelin to Bullet for My Valentine. but once i plug in my bc rich its all down hill when im in a low tuning and the strings i have on it are GHS Boomers Low Tune Electric Guitar Strings.Gauges .011, .015, .019, .33, .43, .53
Good pickups will make no difference with the amp your using. Actives would make it sound worse. Sorry you got suckered into buying a spider but thats the best place to spend some money. Putting 200 dollars worth of pickups into a starter pack guitar thru a cheap SS will do nothing to improve your tone.
Quote by Tackleberry
Good pickups will make no difference with the amp your using. Actives would make it sound worse. Sorry you got suckered into buying a spider but thats the best place to spend some money. Putting 200 dollars worth of pickups into a starter pack guitar thru a cheap SS will do nothing to improve your tone.

[/win]

that pretty much sums it up
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com