My heads spinnin anyone got good cures for a hangover?I'm sure I'm not the only one who could do with one!
Eat a banana, and drink a pint of water. Then eat a bacon sammich. And drink more water.
suicide. its the only way.
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
gatorade
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
2girls1cup

should help you get it all out...
Quote by freddaahh
Next time, drink a lot of water and eat something before going to bed. Prevent quite a lot of hangovers.
there is no cure, you want to party hard, you must feel the pain.

that's how real man take it
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
make sure you wake up still drunk, thats thebest way... unless u need to drive or operate heavy machinery
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by PinguinLeader

... Unless you sleep it off. Drink a bit of water, painkillers and schleep.
Quote by PinguinLeader

+1 Hear Hear!
I take my hangovers like I take it up the ass. Hard.
Jokes
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Lamby-92
2girls1cup

should help you get it all out...

If that one doesn't help salsasnack.com will.
Tomato juice.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Hair of the dog. Tis the only way. That's what I'm doing now.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by zepto
If that one doesn't help salsasnack.com will.

i dont want my curiosity to overcome this...what is it?
Quote by freddaahh
Plenty of water and carbs before bed, bready stuff, pasta apparently you just need to try and eat something before sleeping and definatly plently of water. I try and hyrdate myself before going out as well.

KFC the next day seems to help

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Drink a lot of water, and take a couple puffs off a joint.
Water before bed after drinking apparently.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
transfer the pain, cut off a limb
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Doa barrelroll...and then take some advil and drink lotsa water/gatorade.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by Malice_
Just drink more booze, you'll be fine then...

I wish!aw here comes the vomit!No **** I'm not trying to sound cool or something by saying I've a hangover!It's the last thing I want!
I normally have a hangover for about an hour after i wake up, then i'm ok after that, having bread and water before bred helps, a cup of tea in the morning (at least for me anyway, as that is what i do anyway), but if i am at a huge party and am drinking lots i try and either wake up really early the next morning so that the hangover dosen't affect the rest of my day, or stay awake and catch some sleep when i get home, staying awake through it seems to help.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Drink more!

Everyone says it, but it actually works...unless you have to go to your job or whatever...

I once stayed drunk (at least a little buzzed) for something like 12 days. Living on only Beer, Vodka and Pringles

I played three zero tolerance u-18 shows in the condition, I ate like 40 breath mints each night before we met the club owners just to be careful...and we all know what breath mints do...it was not a pleasant trip home.

Still,

DRINK MORE!
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
i will probabily get pissed drunk tomorrow so this thread is gonna help me
Quote by Shredder XXX
Drink more!

Everyone says it, but it actually works...unless you have to go to your job or whatever...

I once stayed drunk (at least a little buzzed) for something like 12 days. Living on only Beer, Vodka and Pringles

I played three zero tolerance u-18 shows in the condition, I ate like 40 breath mints each night before we met the club owners just to be careful...and we all know what breath mints do...it was not a pleasant trip home.

Still,

DRINK MORE!

That's brilliant!Three gigs nice.
Last edited by captainanarchy7 at Jun 22, 2008,
Just downed a bottle of Aquarius, a can of energy drink and a glass of apple cider. Feeling lot better now.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Add sugar and salt to water and drink. Better than water alone.

Piracetam is amazing a killing hangover headaches and getting rid of the 'head cloudiness' that goes with it, but I doubt anyone here has or is even familiar with piracetam.

Eggs and bananas are good to eat if you have a hangover (cysteine and potassium).

Also take a vitamin pill or drink some juice to replenish vitamins.

Its always easiest to just avoid getting a hangover though, I practically never get them. Try to stay away from darker liquors with lots of cogeners. Try not to mix many types of alcohol (easier to do at the bar, mix that is), stick to one type of drink. Keep hydrated during the night, etc. Also, eating fatty/fried foods seems to help prevent hangovers for some reason.
Taco Bell. Always.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie