That was really good man, sounded spot on. Shame about the recording, it kinda hindered what was pretty terrific playing at times. But overall well done, you kept in time well.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
are you playing over the original?
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
Quote by thepatient001
That was really good man, sounded spot on. Shame about the recording, it kinda hindered what was pretty terrific playing at times. But overall well done, you kept in time well.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah It was my MP3 player, best thing I have at the moment. You got any covers that meed critting?

Quote by guitarheroII
who was singing?

Matt Tuck, I was playing over the original song

Quote by peebo1845
are you playing over the original?

Yeah
Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah It was my MP3 player, best thing I have at the moment. You got any covers that meed critting?

Nah dude i don't have the patience to learn full songs and cover them. I learn some with my tutor but yeah. I write my own songs and just learn riffs that are cool. And i went through a big BFMV phase so i was happy to listen
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by slash fan #1

Nah dude i don't have the patience to learn full songs and cover them. I learn some with my tutor but yeah. I write my own songs and just learn riffs that are cool. And i went through a big BFMV phase so i was happy to listen

Haha, Fair do's. My Bullet phase is still going . Going to see them again in November