Poll Options
View poll results: Talk or Strum?
Sony Ericsson C902
94 79%
Teh Heartbreaker
25 21%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
My mother has given me the choice of either a Sony Ericsson C902 or a Daisy Rock Black Heartbreaker Short Scale.

I want a new phone as my current phone is about 2 years old. Samsung D600
But I also am in love with the Black Heartbreaker although I don't play Guitar as of yet, only Bass, but I reckon I'll be able to learn it.
Which one do I choose?

--------
personally, i dont give a crap about phones. i have a crap one but it works just fine, so I'd get the guitar.
Quote by Gibson06
The guitar is an absolute piece of ****.

Get the phone.

+1, that guitar is ugly as sin.
Second.

The first is just a phone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
no competition, get the phone. the phone looks hot. the "guitar" looks like a toy.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Those guitars are the most **** I have ever even seen...I played one as a joke...it was just like playing a toy...even though i dont play 6 string and I played it, I can still tell how **** it was, and that phone is smexeh....
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
And do you even want to be seen playing that guitar in public, female or otherwise xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Those guitars are the most **** I have ever even seen...I played one as a joke...it was just like playing a toy...even though i dont play 6 string and I played it, I can still tell how **** it was, and that phone is smexeh....

Do you have a system of knowing how many periods to use, or do you just slam your head against the keys?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Lasyk
And do you even want to be seen playing that guitar in public, female or otherwise xD

Yeah, I think it's pretty

Plus, I don't play Bass in public as it is.
--------
Get a pin ball machine.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Get a pin ball machine.

fail.

get a guitar - if there's nothing wrong with your current phone that is - that's what i'm doing (yes, i'm cheap)

hope this helps
Quote by apothecarrie
Thanks for the help.

Lets look at this logically. You are a bass player, correct? The world needs more of those, there are far too many guitarists as is. Adding one more won't help, it will hurt the situation.

You've already got a phone, which probably serves its purpose just fine, in terms of communicating with others at least. But do you have one of these?

And I think we both know, Rocky and Bullwinkle are cuter than that guitar or anything else on this planet.

Make the right choice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Gibson06
Do you have a system of knowing how many periods to use, or do you just slam your head against the keys?

I usually use 4....
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
Upper fret access would be abysmal on that thing, so id go for the phone on the basis of that.
Lol
At 1st I was wondering how you could be so immensely stupid to ask to choose between a stupid phone and a guitar. But then I saw the guitar...
I rlly don't know what you should pick
I can't believe you're asking this. God dammit, get the phone!
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Jack Off Jill

And I think we both know, Rocky and Bullwinkle are cuter than that guitar or anything else on this planet.

Make the right choice.

Fucking marry me now Jack Off Jill.
--------
Quote by apothecarrie

Fucking marry me now Jack Off Jill.

Will your mom buy me the pinball machine as a wedding gift? If so, I'm in. I'm not joking at all.
Quote by vintage x metal

dont get that fone o that guitar
thats like 200
you can get a much better guitar or a much better fone
Notthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrocknotthedaisyrock
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Will your mom buy me the pinball machine as a wedding gift? If so, I'm in. I'm not joking at all.

Pinball machines don't exist in Asia.
She'll get us a Space Invaders retro arcade machine at best.

Quote by manwithplan
dont get that fone o that guitar
thats like 200
you can get a much better guitar or a much better fone

They'll both be about £100.
The phone will be an upgrade from my mum's contract. The guitar will be off of Ebay.
--------
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Can I be best man?
It would be a sin to play that guitar, just adds to the sterotype of girls not really playing guitar seriously.

get a yamaha pacifica 112 for your first guitar if you wanner play.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by apothecarrie

That's why North America > Asia.

Pinball machines frolic freely in the forests.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
yeah get the phone that guitar really isn't very good at all its poor quality and if you are thinking about playing the guitar save up your money and get something better

get the phone
Quote by apothecarrie

They'll both be about £100.
The phone will be an upgrade from my mum's contract. The guitar will be off of Ebay.

Will the Space Invaders arcade machine have Ms. Pacman on it? If so, I think we can still work something out. I'm only giving you leverage on this because you're asian, and that would give me bragging rights over every person not married to an Asian. If its one of the big ones, thats great.. but I'd really like to get one of those flat top ones that can be used as a dinner table. Nothing too classy for my women.
Quote by OrangePossum
Can I be best man?

Let me finish working on one set of negotiations before I get involved in another.
Quote by vintage x metal

If I was offered a guitar I really want or a phone I'd go with the guitar.

People are telling you phone because they don't like the guitar, but if you like it why not go for it? However, if it is a crappy guitar, I'd stay away.
Quote by iplay6string
fail.

wtf? pinball machines kick ass!

Get the phone, we have that kind of a guitar sell in our local shop for 125 euros, and I wouldn't buy it anyway.
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Gibson06
That's why North America > Asia.

Pinball machines frolic freely in the forests.

That's true, seeing as we make all your clothes.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Will the Space Invaders arcade machine have Ms. Pacman on it? If so, I think we can still work something out. I'm only giving you leverage on this because you're asian, and that would give me bragging rights over every person not married to an Asian. If its one of the big ones, thats great.. but I'd really like to get one of those flat top ones that can be used as a dinner table. Nothing too classy for my women.

Let me finish working on one set of negotiations before I get involved in another.

I will make sure it has Ms. Pacman on it, if not I shall buy you a knock off iPod from the Chinese markets instead. iShod ftw.
You want a big, flat top asian?

Quote by freedoms_stain

People are telling you phone because they don't like the guitar, but if you like it why not go for it? However, if it is a crappy guitar, I'd stay away.

People are saying it's crap quality as well though.
[edit] I recognise you from somewhere...SCOT MAN
--------
Quote by freedoms_stain

Dude, look at it...
There isn't a single company that makes high quality guitars in this shape. Unless you'd bribe some custom shop (or any other brand's variety of custom shop). But then you'd be paying Muchos Pesos before they do such an awful thing to a guitar. Waaay more than her mom is offering her.
It's just a bad guitar and if I were her I'd go for neither rlly.
Page 1 of 2