If it wasn't for the metal, I'd say the highway one cause I don't like the cheap prses
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
PRS, strats suck for metal unless you stick a set of descent pick-ups in em.
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
i would go with the prs only because of the metal but honestly if you want a good prs it will cost you about 3000
yo get the highway with humbuckers in it
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Sean-Man

do this
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Quote by Sean-Man

good choice...........i don't think you could go wrong either way.
Smithy because it's 10 times sexier than Strat.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Fat Strat for versatility and tone. PRS se's aren't really worth a damn over any other similarly priced guitars unless you like the shape.
should i get the fender highway one strat sss and change the pu into fender lace sensors(blue,silver and red)
DONT GET A FENDER FOR METAL seriously get an esp eclipse or a high end ltd with Seymour Duncans in (the sds are very important over EMGS if you wanna play stuff other than metal)
Quote by mrbungle50221
DONT GET A FENDER FOR METAL seriously get an esp eclipse or a high end ltd with Seymour Duncans in (the sds are very important over EMGS if you wanna play stuff other than metal)

Any guitar can play any genre. Ever hear of Wintersun? Iron Maiden? Judas Priest? All of 'em used Fenders, Jari from Wintersun actually uses a Tele.

Anyway, the 2 guitars you mentioned are almost incomparable. Mahogany body + Humbuckers vs. Alder + Single- coils. Night and day.

TS, I'd say get a Strat, put a SD Hotrails in the bridge, and lace sensors in the middle and neck. Like it's been said, the PRS SE series is really quite mediocre.