Alright so, I was "diagnosed" as a very hyper active child around 1997 or so, I also think I was diagnosed with A.D.D since they gave me pills to control my inability to pay attention. I was always sad when I took them and my mom told me I was crying all the time. I barely remember any of this because I didn't really care at the time, but she told me it could have been side effects from the medicine, so she got me off the medicine. I've been off it for about...8 maybe 9 years, do you guys think its a good time to get back on it?

EDIT: I want your opinions, because I still can't pay attention, I can barely concentrate even on things I like, so I wanted to know.
Last edited by Eric 666 at Jun 22, 2008,
well that all depends on how you coped without it
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
do you need to?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
If your fine without it why take it?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Because I still can't pay attention, I can barely concentrate even on things I like, so I wanted to know, sorry I wasn't clear
Talk to your doctor.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Im just curious, because your hyperactive, do you just so happen to be a very fast guitarist?. Kinda being serious too lol when I ask that and not silly, I wanna see if theres a correlation between those two things..
Quote by Burnt Ice
Im just curious, because your hyperactive, do you just so happen to be a very fast guitarist?. Kinda being serious too lol when I ask that and not silly, I wanna see if theres a correlation between those two things..

I try to be, but I'm not a very clean player so it doesn't really help.
i think you should try alternatives before you go straight to meds. what they give to help you deal with a.d.d. and whatnot usually has the side-effects of making you sad or depressed, on top of other things. i, obviously, don't know you personally, but maybe try watching your eating and sleeping habits. make sure you're on a normal sleeping schedule and cut down on soda and excessive sugar and eat healthily. again, i don't know what your habits are now, and i'm no doctor, but i'd be wary to just jump right back on medication.
Quote by phoenix_88
i think you should try alternatives before you go straight to meds. what they give to help you deal with a.d.d. and whatnot usually has the side-effects of making you sad or depressed, on top of other things. i, obviously, don't know you personally, but maybe try watching your eating and sleeping habits. make sure you're on a normal sleeping schedule and cut down on soda and excessive sugar and eat healthily. again, i don't know what your habits are now, and i'm no doctor, but i'd be wary to just jump right back on medication.

I eat home cooked meals every day, I dont eat sweets very much anymore, I dont drink soda. I do sleep as many hours as I can every day, so I dont know if improving it could help me. I just want to know everyone's opinions before I went to my mom about talking to my doctor about it.
Quote by Eric 666
I eat home cooked meals every day, I dont eat sweets very much anymore, I dont drink soda. I do sleep as many hours as I can every day, so I dont know if improving it could help me. I just want to know everyone's opinions before I went to my mom about talking to my doctor about it.

ah, well good for you... home cooking is always the best. i'd suggest then talking to a doctor. not asking him to put you on anything, but just talk to them and see what their professional opinion is of the situation. no one i know who was put on meds for a.d.d. ever really enjoyed them or had a pleasant reaction to them which is why i suggest avoiding them, but if it'll make it better for you, it's probably worth a shot
Quote by phoenix_88
ah, well good for you... home cooking is always the best. i'd suggest then talking to a doctor. not asking him to put you on anything, but just talk to them and see what their professional opinion is of the situation. no one i know who was put on meds for a.d.d. ever really enjoyed them or had a pleasant reaction to them which is why i suggest avoiding them, but if it'll make it better for you, it's probably worth a shot

Alright fair enough, I'll ask my mom to take me to my doctor tomorrow or something.