Page 1 of 3
In my summer boredom, I've decided to watch all 6 Star Wars movies in order. I'm currently on A New Hope and it's a blast.

You know what I've noticed though? No one bleeds when their limbs or heads get cut off.

Also, this is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whUr3Xxl9zc
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
They do get their limbs cut off.

And my favourite was the third one.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Ponda Baba's arm leaves a bloody pool after Obi-wan chops it off.

The lightsabre cauterises the wound as it chops.
Ah of course...

Such a foolish oversight!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I like the extend universe i've just read the latest book and wowee star wars got dark and nasty.
Quote by Draken
I like the extend universe i've just read the latest book and wowee star wars got dark and nasty.
I used to read the extended universe books but its been years since I read any and now there're millions of them.
I haven't delved into the books, but what I've heard about them sounds interesting.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by flipthatchicken
I prefer Lord of the Rings.

There's only ONE "Return", and it's "of the Jedi".

E-cookie for whoever gets the reference...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I like LOTR and Star Wars. I really couldn't choose a favorite.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
ick
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Probably Clerks II

All Star Wars vs LOTR jokes seem to originate from that movie.
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Clerks 2?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Ponda Baba's arm leaves a bloody pool after Obi-wan chops it off.

The lightsabre cauterises the wound as it chops.

Contradiction much?
What does everyone think about the New Jedi Order series? When I first read it I thought it was great but in retrospect it was way too prolonged, and the concept was a major stretch.
Quote by GiantRaven
Contradiction much?
Well both points are true.

It's Sci-fi. Its allowed to not make sense.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Well both points are true.

It's Sci-fi. Its allowed to not make sense.

Maybe Obi Wan's lightsaber is so old that it's power has been lessened with time.

Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
iv read some of the books, they are really good when u get bored of the movies. whos going to see the clone wars movie on opening day? i kno i am. i just hope it doesnt turn into star trek with 30 different tv shows that all suck...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Clone Wars movie!?

I heard about that, but I didn't believe it.

Link?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
They're making another one?? dear god.. I thought it was over.

edit: looks like a video game (the pics in the link)
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Last edited by klb93 at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by MightyAl

Well that's pretty cool.

I thought it was live action, but I'll check it out anyway.

I didn't watch the cartoon, maybe I'll do that too...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
im interested in seeing the new Clone Wars animated movie. it comes out in August, and i just saw a preview for it last night at the movie theater. it looks decent.
Quote by Waff
What always confused me was that Darth Vader cuts off Luke's hand and then says "JOIN ME!"...................

He wanted his son to be like his daddy.
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Hm, I'm interested in seeing The Clone Wars after watching the preview on Youtube, but I fear that it won't feel the same as the others because it's animated and doesn't feature the original actors...

I shouldn't be worried though as Episodes II and III were pretty much animated too...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Dave Gilmour

I like when Frodo bricks in Sam's mouth!
hahaha! That was the funniest **** evar!
I used to be totally into star wars when I was like 13 and 14. I'm not so much anymore, but I enjoy playing the games still. I hope that they come out with a Knights of the New Republic or something like that. That would be amazing
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Return of the Jedi and Return of the King? Lolol.
the guy in the bar gets his arm chopped off and it bleeds....I think

anyway. "The Empire Strikes Back" is quite clearly the best Star Wars film

Quote by Guitarmike123
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s&feature=related this scene alone ruined the latest movie for me.

I cringed when I saw that bit. It really is a crap way to finish.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
wookies ftw
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by Spamwise
I used to be totally into star wars when I was like 13 and 14. I'm not so much anymore, but I enjoy playing the games still. I hope that they come out with a Knights of the New Republic or something like that. That would be amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIAsFO2YCA
On the Wii. F*CK YEA, BAY-BEE!!!!!
Quote by freedoms_stain
This game needs a PC version.

It's absolutely lame that the PC is the only major gaming platform not getting a version

You don't have a console?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by freedoms_stain
This game needs a PC version.

It's absolutely lame that the PC is the only major gaming platform not getting a version

True. I got a Wii just so I could play it with the Wiimote, but the graphics would be much better on my PC.
Page 1 of 3