Page 1 of 2
http://www.nme.com/news/queens-of-the-stone-age/37527

Political correctness gone mad?
I thought he overreacted (although it's understandable when you're tired, ill, and still trying to put on a good show), but never took issue with the words he used...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
this guy is a master of words
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Haha. I'm not much a fan of QOTSA, but he is still an awesome guy. I love some of the responses these frontmen make when people throw things at them.
LMAO... literally i f()cking love josh hes so awsome, whe he beat up the old german couple because they said he played a crap show when he had a broken leg and was on painkillers. He beat the crap outta that guy with one of his cruches i lol'ed
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...

Didn't think it was possible to increase my respect for him, but god damnit he's just gone and done it!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by smb
He almost never offers to butt-fuck me.

I know, it's tragic. How I'd love to feel his carrot inside me...

Homme had a fan pulled from the crowd after a bottle was thrown at him during their set at the Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo last week (June 13), and threatened to “butt-****” him

For years now I've known gay is not a choice; one's skin color doesn't determine one's intelligence level; & red hair doesn't mean you're someone's stepchild.

I lol'd
Josh Homme = God incarnate
He is awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That was pretty awesome, so was the video, you could say his reaction was harsh but then again, the guy was asking for it by throwing ****. Even though Josh is up there on the stage protected by cameras and security, i bet he would kick someones ass wether he was there or in a small venue.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i wish i could talk like that
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Using words that denote homosexuality as an insult if homophobic, whatever you might think and however well he tries to cover it up. It's the association of homosexuality and negativity that's intrinsically homophobic.

Personally I think it's a pretty tiny deal and no one should really care that much, doesn't stop it being homophobic.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Using words that denote homosexuality as an insult if homophobic, whatever you might think and however well he tries to cover it up. It's the association of homosexuality and negativity that's intrinsically homophobic.

Personally I think it's a pretty tiny deal and no one should really care that much, doesn't stop it being homophobic.

how is it being homophobic? you're acting like the threat of being buckfutted by josh is a bad thing
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Quote by meh!
I don't think this is a case of that, and I'm normally pretty quick to complain about that sort of thing. Anal sex is not necessarily homosexual, and gay sex is not necessarily anal sex.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
how is it being homophobic? you're acting like the threat of being buckfutted by josh is a bad thing

If he called someone "gay" and meant it as an insult, then that's a homophobic statement.

Anyway, I think Josh Homme is a git.
Quote by smb
I don't think this is a case of that, and I'm normally pretty quick to complain about that sort of thing. Anal sex is not necessarily homosexual, and gay sex is not necessarily anal sex.

...but anal sex between two men is
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
If he called someone "gay" and meant it as an insult, then that's a homophobic statement.

Anyway, I think Josh Homme is a git.

Agreed. There's nothing cool about throwing stuff at a band, but there's nothing cool about being a mouthy twat either, and then calling it a fight.
Quote by Josh
I called him a pussy too. Does it mean I hate our one worlds' collective vagina?

Too true.

Although one must wonder...why was the font so big in that article?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Haha thats pretty funny. Man he has a way with words.
Quote by Td_Nights

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

The Holy Trinity

The Who
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles[
Quote by walkinbazooka
Too true.

Although one must wonder...why was the font so big in that article?

Because NME want you to feel they're always shouting at you, like the cool indie bands they promote.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Because NME want you to feel they're always shouting at you, like the cool indie bands they promote.

lol
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by meh!

No it doesn't.

It would be, if he called him "A flamboyant gay ass douche" I'd agree he was being homophobic.

But this is just away of saying he'd rape him. What would be the "Straight" thing to say?

"I'm to fuck you right in the penis"?
Page 1 of 2