Just a few questions, is the RR5FR the exact same as the RR5 with the exception of the trem, or is there any other differences. My next question is, does anybody know the price difference and quality between the two. Thanks.
yes the rr5 is exactly the same eas rr5 except for the fr. www.gak.co.uk has both of them i think the rr5 fr is just over £1019 and the normal rr 5 is £659 a bit of a price raise just for an FR imo thts why i got an rr3 its basically the same as rr5 but with a bolt on neck and a liscenced fr
Last edited by mrbungle50221 at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
My local guitar store has RR5s for $979.99 and RR5FRs for $1049.99. Not that big of a jump here.

Yeah but in England or anywhere in Europe really the prices are skyrocketing for guitars.
Quote by Eric 666
Yeah but in England or anywhere in Europe really the prices are skyrocketing for guitars.

yep, we get done so badly on gear

TS: i'm pretty sure the only difference is the trem. Build quality is probably the exact same too
Top lel.
Ok, thanks everyone, I'm just making sure because my local GS ordered one and I'm thinking about getting it. They already have an RR5 there but I'd prefer a guitar with a trem. And yeah, that sucks about the prices in England, why are they so high?
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
Ok, thanks everyone, I'm just making sure because my local GS ordered one and I'm thinking about getting it. They already have an RR5 there but I'd prefer a guitar with a trem. And yeah, that sucks about the prices in England, why are they so high?

BECAUSE GORDON BROWN IS A C U N T
Quote by mrbungle50221
BECAUSE GORDON BROWN IS A C U N T

and the fact that the dollar aint worth much nowadays.
everything is going up in england due to the fact that gordon brown doesnt know his arse from his elbom let alone manage the economy, plus he taxes the hell out of guitars, like pertrol which about 90p a litre of that is tax then he takes all that tax money and gives it to benefits scroungers who are too lazy to work........
Why guitars in england are expensive:
Tax
Vat
tax on the vat
import tax
vat on the import tax
tax on the vat
plus the original price
Quote by n47713
Why guitars in england are expensive:
Tax
Vat
tax on the vat
import tax
vat on the import tax
tax on the vat
plus the original price

exactly then all that vat and tax goes to lazy chavs with like 50 kids who cant be bothered to work