hey

this might be a retarded question but i was just curious

You guys know how there are programs that let you take pictures of a room in your house and what not, and change the colours of the walls, or furniture to give you a preview of what it would look like before you spend the time and money to do it.

I was wondering, is there a program where you can take a picture of you and change your hair colour/style, to preview before you make a potentiallly disastrous mistake.

I'm not looking for photoshop or anything, cause I know you can do it on there but it takes a large amount of time and skill to perfect, and I possess neither of these abilities. Haha.

Anyways, thanks if you can help, and even if you can't!

Matt
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
There are websites. Just google it.

Or you could post pictures and let us have a go on them with mspaint.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ i like his ms paint idea. do that.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

I know there's at least one like that, but the one I saw was like 700 bucks. It was kind of like Microsoft Paint, but with hair. You could pick what tools you wanted to use(scissors, clippers, etc) and pretty much give a digital 3D image of yourself a haircut and color and all that. It would be pretty useul for a proffesional stylist, but not nearly worth it for just someone trying to find a col hairstyle. Search around your town and try to find a salon that has it, they'll let you use it to try and find a style you like.