hey everyone...I was wondering what everyone thinks would be decent punishment for this little bastard. First off though you should know the story. Two months ago I find out my 03 KTM 200EXC has been stolen during the night. I've only had this bike a few months and it's gone, along with my friend's WR250F. No idea who it could be, we file a police report and all that. We look for it but can never find anything, last week I gave up completely saying it was gone for good. Thursday afternoon I get a phone call saying it's been found and the police have it, I go to pick it up friday morning and am rather...shocked by it's current condition...
these are the before pictures....

and after two months this is what i find as my bike at the salvage yard...

i used to ride with the guy who did it, corey cooper, 17 years old, what do you think should happen to him for him doing this? oh and we found my friend's back about a month later....ditched in the woods behind my house, we figure they couldn't get it started
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
i'd kill.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Aw dude that sucks.

I'm just gonna provide the general Pit answers:
Rape mother/sister
Eat girl, f*ck bike, sell pizza
call him "Corey Pooper"
Signature temporarily empty
What would you do,
If your son was at home,
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor,
Cause he's hungry,
And the only way to feed him is to,
Sleep with a man for a little bit of money,
And his daddy's gone,
Somewhere smoking rock now,
In and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now,
So for you this is just a good time,
But for me this is what I call life.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
um, sue him? beat the **** out of him? make him pay for fixing the bike? then beat the **** out of him again?
I was thinking the same thing, bazooka, when I saw the name of the thread
Quote by primusfan
Quote by Darklights
Yah, my then 11 yr old daughter caught me doing my ex-girlfriend.

Thank God this didn't end up like that threesome story.*sigh of relief*

Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Aw dude that sucks.

I'm just gonna provide the general Pit answers:
Rape mother/sister
Eat girl, f*ck bike, sell pizza
call him "Corey Pooper"

thank you for that, "Corey Pooper" is by far the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I lol'd. If the little punk bastard wasn't in jail, yes, I'd kill him.

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by walkinbazooka
What would you do,
If your son was at home,
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor,
Cause he's hungry,
And the only way to feed him is to,
Sleep with a man for a little bit of money,
And his daddy's gone,
Somewhere smoking rock now,
In and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now,
So for you this is just a good time,
But for me this is what I call life.

?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Kill Kill KILL KILL KILL ****ING KILL!

seriously I would break his arms, his nose, his legs (slowly) then take a dump and fap on him.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
So how long is he in for?

Not sure, they haven't even set a trial date. My guess is no longer than 11 months 29 days, because the police around here like that and with that sentence theres no chance of parole. I'm sure he'll have to pay for all the $1500 worth of damage he caused, yet it'll probably in payments of around $20 a month with my luck. -_-

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
wait a bit so that no one links you with it but then late at night do little things to his stuff not much a spark plug removal here slashed tire here just make his life a little harder. and just keep on making him more and more pissed off.
Oh man. Are you gonna get some new graphics for it?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
He's in jail and he's gonna pay for the damages then you do nothing. Why blow it, you'll end up in jail yourself.
Make him pay for the damage he caused to it, then buy a new bike and ride it by the jail every day whilst flipping him off.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
That sucks man. How much did it cost?

I would go visit him in jail and throw rocks at him.
id like to tell you what id do but the last time i typed charles manson, rape, and throbing huge member in a post i got banned ..........****
I got an idea!

Anonymously mail him a tube of anal lube once a week while he's in jail.

Torment him like this relentlessly.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh man. Are you gonna get some new graphics for it?

yep, right now the damage is as follows and what we're going to need...just put replace in front of everything and thats what it'll take to fix it
headlight
computer
all new plastics
gas tank
brake light
silencer
rear brake pedal
radiator shrouds
number plates
front brake lever
barkbusters
fork seals
rear fender
rear shock(maybe)
not sure about the internals of the engine, haven't cranked it but twice since we got it back and it seems to run alright

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by CliffIsAngry
Kill Kill KILL KILL KILL ****ING KILL!

seriously I would break his arms, his nose, his legs (slowly) then take a dump and fap on him.

Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.