FS-
Boss DD-5- $120 shipped

BYOC TS-808- $70 shipped

Monte Allums Modded CS-3- Make offer

Only looking to trade for a Nova Delay or I would trade the TS-808 for a nice tremolo.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Bump
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Compressor Sold.

Come on guys, I see a lot of people on here want a Maxon, Bad Monkey or Ibanez to tighten up there sound. With this you will get a pedal with better parts then those other ones.
Quote by doggy_hat
Willing to do a trade?
I have plenty of tubes i'm willing to trade.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm not willing to do a trade at the moment, unless you have a Moog Ring Modulator or a Nova Delay. Thanks for the offer though.
Quote by doggy_hat
Right now I can't take ANY trades. I need to get money to help offset the cost of a recent purchase I made.
Quote by doggy_hat
Bump
Quote by doggy_hat
Noone? I'm very surprised.
Quote by doggy_hat
Bump
Quote by doggy_hat
Bump. Going out of state for a week on Friday, won't be able to check the thread until then.
Quote by doggy_hat
808 is on hold .
Quote by doggy_hat
let me know final status of 808, i just bought a 240 dollar maxon but want another 808 for a boost
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
let me know final status of 808, i just bought a 240 dollar maxon but want another 808 for a boost

The guy told me he would take it, but I couldn't ship because I was on vacation. If he doesn't respond in a couple of days it's yours.
Quote by doggy_hat
OD is back on the market for now.
Quote by doggy_hat