What largest forum on the web at the moment ? I want to be able to get the largest amont of replies possible in a short space of time, I think it's gaia online or some Linkin Park forum. I might be wrong though.
Last edited by Acidshred at Jun 22, 2008,
i think there's a pretty massive forum about learning the words that make up the english language and the punctuation that helps you use them.

i think it's called google. f*ck off.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
www.gaiaonline.com

EDIT: Yeah, you were right.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
the pit....they have no life there and just watch for the next post
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by asator
i think there's a pretty massive forum about learning the words that make up the english language and the punctuation that helps you use them.

asshole
Quote by hamett91
asshole

+1

He didn't even get the right grammar OR punctuation
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by OrangePossum
I think it's 2chan, a japanese forum.

It's an imageboard technically.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It's not 4chan, Gaia has more members and posts than any other forum, because they have spam forums. Because you get "gold" for posting.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by asator

Google isn't a forum, dillweed.
ask on an specific forum like buy a guitar ask here on ug, there are relationship only forums, and car forums, and food forums whatever

you wont get lots of fast replies, youll get good ones instead =)
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by asator

google is not a forum, moron.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by MedicreDemon
It's not 4chan, Gaia has more members and posts than any other forum, because they have spam forums. Because you get "gold" for posting.

It's pretty impossible to tell how many people use 4chan etc, because of the whole no register, post as anonymous thing.

Gaia probably -is- bigger, but it might not be by a lot.
According to http://www.big-boards.com/, its gaiaonline followed by the IGN boards.

Here are the stats for UG
http://www.big-boards.com/board/1622/

UG has a higher Alexa ranking than Gaia though
http://www.big-boards.com/board/60/

edit: UG is ranked 118 apparently
http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/1622/
Gaia.
Purely for the fact that there are millions upon millions of pages worth of "bump".
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Gaia and Myspace.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
google is not a forum, moron.

haha. the three people who posted this really need some instant sarcasm detector maintenance...
Quote by asator
haha. the three people who posted this really need some instant sarcasm detector maintenance...

I think it would be good practice to make sure your own facts, punctuation and grammar are up to scratch before criticising someone else on it.
Quote by slate blank
gaia is WAY bigger than 4chan you idiots, lurk more then talk.

Yea... nice one Mr. I-signed-up-a-week-ago
Quote by Tom Martin
Yea... nice one Mr. I-signed-up-a-week-ago

Well obviously, he's been lurking the whole time. pssshhhh!
Yeah, GAIA.
It's a scary place though, some kids take pictures of their penises and post pics there.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I think it would be good practice to make sure your own facts, punctuation and grammar are up to scratch before criticising someone else on it.

meh. i was in an asshole-ish mood when i first posted. and i typed it pretty quickly, so the grammar is porbably awful. but the "good practise" part of your post makes about as much sense as your username. a good idea maybe, but not practise. and there was nothing wrong with my facts. read the post you quoted. sarcasm