Hi all,

Going to try fix the epiphone black beauty up, changing the schematic to 2 vol, 2 tone to 3 vol and 1 tone.

With regards to the diagram here:

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHHH3T2201

I have some questions before I start:

1 - The ground from the pickups, they go to the back of the pot right?

2 - The tail piece ground, should I twist the wire together with the bridge ground wire or am I reading it wrong?

3 - Is any wire ok for this or do I need some specific wire for this?

4 - Looking at the capacitor (master tone), how do I ground the wire? as it appears to be already attached to the back of the pot. Or do I need a wire from the lug to teh back directly.

5 - Looking at the pickup selector, theres 3 lugs which does the job. However the pic attached is my epiphone pickup selector, with 3 on each side. What side is i? and How do I ground the pickup selector??

I know theres a lot of questions but Im new to all this and any help would be great thanks.
Attachments:
DSC00269.JPG
Quote by Biatch
Hi all,

Going to try fix the epiphone black beauty up, changing the schematic to 2 vol, 2 tone to 3 vol and 1 tone.

With regards to the diagram here:

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHHH3T2201

I have some questions before I start:

1 - The ground from the pickups, they go to the back of the pot right?

2 - The tail piece ground, should I twist the wire together with the bridge ground wire or am I reading it wrong?

3 - Is any wire ok for this or do I need some specific wire for this?

4 - Looking at the capacitor (master tone), how do I ground the wire? as it appears to be already attached to the back of the pot. Or do I need a wire from the lug to teh back directly.

5 - Looking at the pickup selector, theres 3 lugs which does the job. However the pic attached is my epiphone pickup selector, with 3 on each side. What side is i? and How do I ground the pickup selector??

I know theres a lot of questions but Im new to all this and any help would be great thanks.

1. Correct.
2. What do you mean?
3. Most wire will work. But a lot of people use 22 AWG (AWG shows the thickness of wire).
4. I think you just solder one lead to the back of the pot, but not sure.
5. I think you have a double pickup selector, where you can use either side for the same purpose.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster