Poll: would you fight a guy with no pants on?
Poll Options
View poll results: would you fight a guy with no pants on?
Yes
53 52%
No
38 38%
dick butt.
48 48%
Voters: 101.
Lets say that you got in a fight with this guy. But, he wasn't wearing any pants at all. No underwear or anything. Would you fight him?
I'm not too sure of what I would do. So, I came to the pit.
What? where did you think of this? yeah i would fight him, if he was trying to kill me, i'd pull his dick off, call me gay but i am ripping someones dick off with my bare hands, thats pretty non-gay if you ask me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Why the hell would you be in that situation?

I didn't say I wanted to be in that situation.
Anything is possible.
Quote by donender
What? where did you think of this? yeah i would fight him, if he was trying to kill me, i'd pull his dick off, call me gay but i am ripping someones dick off with my bare hands, thats pretty non-gay if you ask me.

My friend brought it up when we were drunk last night.
Quote by ANTHRAX†

Your friend wants to be more than that, methinks.
Of course, I'd fight him.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Of course, I'd fight him.

You know that most fights end up on the ground right?
Quote by ANTHRAX†

I think your friend is angling for a live-action re-enactment of a particular scene from Borat. You know which one.
No, I would not fight him.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'd kick his naked ass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Oh yeah, what kind of shirt is he wearing? you said he is not wearing any pants, so the shirt must still be on, i think that would affect my desicion.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I try to avoid fights, but if I really had to fight him or die, then sure I would. I'd just avoid facing the wrong way, if you catch my drift (assuming the whole stigma here is that the man I'm fighting is a gay rapist...)

Anyway, I'm going to vote all three in the poll.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Not unless he was Beowulf.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I'd kick his ass, pants or no pants.
██████████████████████████████
Yes but only if I had something that I could use to chop it off. My teeth not included, ew.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by ANTHRAX†
Lets say that you got in a fight with this guy. But, he wasn't wearing any pants at all. No underwear or anything. Would you fight him?
I'm not too sure of what I would do. So, I came to the pit.

Either TS or someone you know got involved in a gay-rape situation and is now trying how to have handled the situation instead of letting the big hairy pirate have his way.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
It'd make it easier to punch him in the nads, plus it would hurt more since he doesn't have jeans or shorts to cover it. I guess I would if I was into fighting and had a reason to fight him.
Gun. You'd win the fight and wouldn't have to touch him either.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by severed-metal
Yes, dick butt.

Also, i'd just yank his wang off.

It's not gay, it's just too masculine.

But what if it doesn't come off the first time? Would you continue yanking?
Quote by imdeth
But what if it doesn't come off the first time? Would you continue yanking?

My heart says no. But my hand says yes.
I remember reading this news article about this robber that was in this guy's house and got in a fight with the guy who lived there. Then, in the course of the fight, the burglar lost all of his clothes and ran out the door and everyone in the neighborhood chased him.

I can't find it now though, it's pissing me off.
I'd yank his dick. That's what happens to faggots who fight me.

.... waaaaaait.