Melodic hardcore from the UK in the vain of Verse, American Nightmare, Mordern Life Is War..

http://myspace.com/everydayhell
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
kinda generic. but definitely worth a listen from time to time.
i really like aisle 27
Last edited by recklessnick at Jun 23, 2008,
Quote by recklessnick
kinda generic. but definitely worth a listen from time to time.
i really like aisle 27

In ever single ****ing thread on a hardcore band you say they're generic.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
because hardcore is mostly generic. this band is too. very predictable. its cool though.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Yes, I'm aware that the majority of hardcore is fairly generic and can sound the same, and so is everyone else who is into the genre, so i'm just saying it's pretty annoying when he goes around and in every single post he makes about a band "they're generic" is somewhere in the post.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
Yes, I'm aware that the majority of hardcore is fairly generic and can sound the same, and so is everyone else who is into the genre, so i'm just saying it's pretty annoying when he goes around and in every single post he makes about a band "they're generic" is somewhere in the post.

why not? why dont you look up my posts and see how many times i've said it. i've probably only said it once or twice to hardcore bands. you're just pissed cos you liked this band and my opinion differs from yours. and i said i really like aisle 27. what is your problem.
Quote by recklessnick
why not? why dont you look up my posts and see how many times i've said it. i've probably only said it once or twice to hardcore bands. you're just pissed cos you liked this band and my opinion differs from yours. and i said i really like aisle 27. what is your problem.

Why not? Because it's stating the obvious. No, I don't care that your opinion differs from mine, as it most likely differs from mine in a about a million other cases too, if I wanted to get pissy over a difference in opinion then the use of these boards would be quite trivial. I have no problem, I'm just pointing it out.
Quote by ch715dallat
lol. ok you know what. you're right, i apologize. most hardcore is generic, hell, most bands tied in a genre are generic. everyday hell is good, i like how the incorporate the lead parts into the songs
I was going to post my opinion in this thread, but it got all "serious business".