Poll: What should be the CR Jam's Backing Track?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should be the CR Jam's Backing Track?
Hey Joe
8 44%
Cocaine
3 17%
La Grange
7 39%
Voters: 18.
A week or so ago, I made a thread to get ideas for a CR Forum Jam.

For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, the idea is this: we pick a CR song, make a backing track, and everyone records a take of their soloing over the backing track. It's non-competitive, and lets us get a feel for each other's playing.

I'll be more than happy to make the backing, and assemble this thing, but first we need to pick a backing track! I've decided to keep it simple, and have three options: Hey Joe, Cocaine, and La Grange. Pick the one that you'd like, and at some point (probably when the thread dies) I'll pick the leader and record the backing track.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I originally though La Grange would be better, but I think Hey Joe is a little easier, so more people would be able to play along with it.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by aaciseric
Not a massive amount of choice is there?

If the turnout for this is high enough, the next one can have more choices.

However, I wanted to keep the choices simple, since this is the first time we've tried doing something like this.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out