View poll results: Trolling
Trolling is awesome
28 36%
lol wut?
25 32%
No. I buy my fish at the market.
24 31%
Voters: 77.
I went trolling for King Salmon and Lake Trout once.
Awesome.

Have any of you tried it?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I see what you did there.

I've gone trolling using the troll motor on my friend's boat. It's fun until you get in to a bunch of weeds.

Get out the Grandpas' Guitars!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
of course this had to be about fishing. i was going to come in and make a fishing joke, but nooooooooooooooo.

i like trolling for bass. my dad has a bass boat so we go out on the river and fish.
I went trolling for northern pike before!!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by darkstar2466

Get out the Grandpas' Guitars!

We can'tz playz these grandspas guitars!

"Play me some of this!"
*blues lick*

... *metal shred*
Quote by TheQuailman
God...

Ýou... are an asshole, seriously.
Everyone already knows that. But that has nothing to do with trolling.
Don't spam my thread, dickhead.

Quote by strat335
I see what you did there.

I've gone trolling using the troll motor on my friend's boat. It's fun until you get in to a bunch of weeds.
weeds are the worst. fortunately, we didn't have much problem with that.
it was up your state, michigan. lake huron. 120ft of water.
the lake trout were like dragging in a log, but the salmon were a blast.
you'd get them within 10 feet of the boat, and they'd strip off 100 yards of line.
i fought one for nearly half an hour.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I've only trolled for Walleye. I'm more of a bass fisherman. But walleye is fun to troll for. I've caught a couple upwards 20 inches.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I've only trolled for Walleye. I'm more of a bass fisherman. But walleye is fun to troll for. I've caught a couple upwards 20 inches.

Walleye are great. they put up a decent fight, and if you get one large enough to keep, they taste great. my dad caught a nice 22 inch walleye a few days ago.
Nice thread SYK!

Yeah I used to go trolling a lot. It's pretty cool. I haven't been fishing in a while though.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Um...can someone explain?

I don't c wat u did thar...
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by daytripper75
Walleye are great. they put up a decent fight, and if you get one large enough to keep, they taste great. my dad caught a nice 22 inch walleye a few days ago.

Yes, they are delicious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
If by fishing you mean getting drunk on a boat, then yes, fishing is quite fun, and I do it often.

But catching fish? Nah, ain't my thing.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I caught a 18 inch rainbow trout when I was like 9 or 10. =D

I was pretty impressed until my grandpa caught a 19 inch one 20 minutes later. =/
Quote by Diet_coke_head
This reminds me of a time when I was jerking off onto a jellyfish and somebody walking down the beach said something. I don't remember the actual wording, but they should have just let me be.
i liked it the few times i did it. kind of a shame that the momentum of the boat makes the fish feel uge and you bring in this puny thing not even big enough to reach the limit.

still fun.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.