Page 1 of 2
So I was thinking and...my generation is going to have 80-year-olds driving around blaring things like "**** Tha Police" and "I Wanna **** A Dog In The Ass" out of their car stereos, annoying everyone. What a silly thought.

PS - I'm a little high, but that's not the important thing. The important thing is...somehow discuss music and old people.
Did you forget what maturity is?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
We're not going to go around blasting "I Wanna **** A Dog In The Ass", when we're 80 we're going to realize blink-182 sucks, as if we didn't know now.
Quote by The Spoon
I Wanna **** A Dog in the Ass is a song?

In the pit, its a lifestyle.

Wesley Willis brah.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I think the white guys doing it will realise their actually white when they grow up :P
No, Wesley definitely did "Suck A Cheetah's Dick," but Blink-182 did "I Wanna **** A Dog In The Ass." The big differences were that Wesley Willis was black and Blink-182 was a terrible band.
Nah, I don't see it happening.

It'll be like what happened to our parents (my parents, at least). They used to listen to rock n' roll, but now my mom will only listen to country.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i'd just like to see an 80 year old dude, blasting some grindcore outta his car lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
i get your idea, thou the examples are bad lol

people like that exists already, some change their attitude while getting older, some dont but adapt not to be so obscene, only thing i am certain that will change is that this "new generation" growing now will be more open-minded about stuff
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Most likely not.

I for one don't plan on changing my musical taste and will be blasting music when I'm 80.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
The ****heads that listen to that **** now will be deaf by the time we are 80... Meanwhile I will blare Rush and Metallica out my car, like I do now
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I will be listening to metal my whole life. I don't think I cant possibly imagine myself liking anything else other than metal at whatever age.
The song titles were just for a general reference point of content. I was just thinking...there are plenty of older people I see now how blare 60s and 70s music, I can only assume the kinds of things my generation will blare from their stereos when they're old.
I love that song.

I wanna **** a dog in the ass
I wanna **** a dog in the ass

heeeeeeeee wants to **** a dong in the ass.

Blink was a great band.

But I will be driving around blasting Punk Rocks to piss of all the young Techno/Shred future kids.
I'm writing instructions for all my family and friends that if they ever catch me listening to Keane they're to kill me.
Quote by Gregray88
I will be listening to metal my whole life. I don't think I cant possibly imagine myself liking anything else other than metal at whatever age.

Double negative makes that sentence kinda confusing, but anyway how many 80 year olds blast music and still drive?
Quote by Zardokk
The big differences were that Wesley Willis was black and Blink-182 was a terrible band.

I might sig that...

Anyway, we won't. The majority of us will get into different music/stop liking music altogether by then. There will be one or two though. Although we won't blare it out of our cars. So either way... yeah.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i have to admit, i wish i saw old people blasting music like that today. when im old im going to try to be as funny as i can for younger people. nobody likes boring old people.
think about it though... its sorta true with what they're saying..
when we have kids and they're teenagers were gonna be listening to the music we do today and when we're on the computer....
omg no way lol..
shez lke 40smthin n still doin dat w/e
she'll alwyz b3 th3 slut 4m high school..
kk gtg ttyl bfn
<3
i think i'd be funny
i'd do that just to piss off my kids...

----------------------
friendship is like peeing yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings..
Quote by OrangePossum
We're not going to go around blasting "I Wanna **** A Dog In The Ass", when we're 80 we're going to realize blink-182 sucks, as if we didn't know now.

Blink 182 is awesome...Metallica are the ones sucking bigtime...

MUSTAINE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
And furthermore, Susan, wouldn't it be hilarious to see a grandfatherly figure driving down the road while texting on a cell phone?
Quote by bjovi400
i'd just like to see an 80 year old dude, blasting some grindcore outta his car lol

i can see some grandpa in an oldsmobile, going about 25 mph, in a 50 zone listening to carcass
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I get strange looks blasting out Trivium. If they stare at me long enough I flip drool at them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You are an ancient hero. Just what this land needs, as Zelda has just been kidnapped again. ****in' A!
Quote by OrangePossum

I will blast blink when I am 80, if I live that long. MARK MY WORD!
When I'm 80 (in another 38 years) I'm actualy looking forward to being pushed around in a chair everywhere and being spoon fed. It'll be just like being a little kid again.
I don't think Blink, but if I live to 80 (even though I won't) I surely will be blasting NWA in my car.

f*ck tha police, comin straight form the underground
a young n*gga got it bad cause I'm brown.
Quote by garrett5

heeeeeeeee wants to **** a dong in the ass.

Wow. How would he do that?
He probably wouldn't. But I mean...it kinda works like...he just whips it out and sticks it in the dog's butt. Simple science, really.
I can't wait till I'm the 80 year old who listens to Emperor. I'll be such a badass.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
WIll anyone from UG live to be 80? I think we would bring on our own extinction through masturbation and AIDS

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The McManus
The ****heads that listen to that **** now will be deaf by the time we are 80... Meanwhile I will blare Rush and Metallica out my car, like I do now

But I thought people listening to that **** were going to be deaf
Quote by Maggot3000

i can see some grandpa in an oldsmobile, going about 25 mph, in a 50 zone listening to carcass

BLEEDING WORKS OF ARRRTTTT

SEETHING WORK SO DA-OUT OF THE WAY OLD MAN!!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Seiko-Unleashed
you, sir are retarded.

NO hes not, he judging by his positive contributions to the drug thread, i would say quite the opposite. Plus he is a fan of REAL hardcore.
The other day when I was downtown I saw an old man at a payphone and wondered: what will I do when I'm that old, spend my days at a payphone? I really couldn't imagine myself being that old.
Page 1 of 2