'sup UG.

Does merely looking scene make one scene?
[DO NOT MAKE THIS A FLAMING THREAD].

I mean, scene kids pride themselves on their appearance, and it "defines" them.
But post-haircut I look like a dirty, dirty scene kid, but ... I'm not. For one, I'm happy.

So, hmm.
Interesting thought ... ish.
R E G G A E
ehh....
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
yes, 'scene' is a fashion as far as im aware

EDIT: but from you're profile pic you don't really look scene to me
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by TheDarkestNights
but ... I'm not. For one, I'm happy

Most scene kids where I live are really happy. Too happy.

And this WILL become a flame thread...
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I don't think so!Like I look like an emo(black straightened hair) and punk cos of my clothes.like those are two complete opposites and i don't like the stereotype of emo.I don't straighten my hair.I listen to oi,hardcore and ska punk.I also listen to death,trash,speed and black metal.what can people call me.i dress pretty different than i maybe should.don't let others tell you what you are.
Quote by Pooinsky
No, having long hair doesn't make you scene

I don't have long hair. That's the problem.
I used to.
R E G G A E
nah dude, to be scene you need to be a pretentious wee f*ck and have a myspace page where you praise yourself and your individuality.
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
If you were a scene kid you would be taking pictures of yourself in the mirror and posting them on myspace under the label "HAWTT"

If you dont, you be NOT a scene kid
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Don't let things define you. Scene, emo, hardcore kid, whatever, it's all just a dumb label that means something to people that you most likely don't give 2 ****s about, so be yourself, wear what you want, regardless of what style it is.
scene kids are happyhappyhappy
emo on the other hand :| not so happy
scene has the best style aswell! and hairstyle is amazing! haha
AAAGH ****ING SCCENE KIDS I@M GONNA RIP OUT YOUR ANUS AND FEED IT TO MY SPEAKERPHONE!!!

/Flame

Why would you give a crap whether or not you looked like a *scene kid*?
Quote by Ziggums
AAAGH ****ING SCCENE KIDS I@M GONNA RIP OUT YOUR ANUS AND FEED IT TO MY SPEAKERPHONE!!!

How can you rip out something that's already a hole?
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Eh it depends. I don't really think anyone is scene unless they call themselves scene. I will refer to people as sceneish, emoish etc with a quick glance if they appear like one but it doesn't make them that way. I wear darker clothes but I'm not emo or goth. I don't like stereotypes, they are stupid as hell. But typical scene kids who say they are scene are ****ing posers. I mean I like hair cuts associated with scene, but doesn't mean I'm a poser or a wannabe.
Honestly you don't look like a scene kid lol.

You look like you get high every weekend.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Can someone give me a nonbiased interpretation of this new fashion craze so that I may reject it as idiotic and laugh at it's followers?
Quote by captainanarchy7
I don't think so!Like I look like an emo(black straightened hair) and punk cos of my clothes.like those are two complete opposites and i don't like the stereotype of emo.I don't straighten my hair.I listen to oi,hardcore and ska punk.I also listen to death,trash,speed and black metal.what can people call me.i dress pretty different than i maybe should.don't let others tell you what you are.

What's this about lying?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
What's this about lying?

Grr my keyboard ****s up on me sometimes.yes my hair is straightened.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
I don't have long hair. That's the problem.
I used to.

You cut your long hair? Coward, you must be castrated with a rusty spoon covered in lime juice.

I'm not sure what so say on the actual issue, though; since as Slayer_Rule_\m/ said scene kids are almost defined by their appearance and fashion, it's truly confusing, since I have scene looking friends, but most of them are metalheads.

But back to my original point, YOUR BALLS SHALL BE MINE.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Gibson06
Just be who you are and say **** you to anyone with a problem.

+1

wth is a scene kid?
Quote by Ramones06
ehh....

Yeah..

and ITS MY AVATAR! MINE!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by captainanarchy7

yay, another person who likes the Oi