so i have a pretty nice collection of CR dvd's, but i have yet to pick up any Alt/Indie dvd's. i was thinking of radiohead's live at astoria, but i'm not really sure what else.

my favorite bands are listed in my profile.
live in the middle east by dinosaur jr
slow century by pavement

those are a couple. i never really buy live DVDs or documentaries. when i do, it's usually the latter.
Sent from my iPad.
Low - Low in Europe
Daniel Johnston - The Devil & Daniel Johnston
Flaming Lips - Fearless Freaks
Jeff Buckley - Live in Chicago

They're all pretty good but I always think you should be into the music before getting DVDs and I should think that Radiohead one would be pretty good.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
muse's hullabaloo is pretty good, better than the haarp one imo
Quote by Andrewbiles
Low - Low in Europe
Daniel Johnston - The Devil & Daniel Johnston
Flaming Lips - Fearless Freaks
Jeff Buckley - Live in Chicago

They're all pretty good but I always think you should be into the music before getting DVDs and I should think that Radiohead one would be pretty good.

that Daniel Johnston one is great. i really enjoyed watching it and i think that even if someone wasn't fan of his, they would enjoy it.

a couple more:
Flaming Lips - UFOs At The Zoo
Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Pixies - loudQUIETloud
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by uhh_me?
that Daniel Johnston one is great. i really enjoyed watching it and i think that even if someone wasn't fan of his, they would enjoy it.

a couple more:
Flaming Lips - UFOs At The Zoo
Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Pixies - loudQUIETloud

Yeah that's probably true. I only had a passing interest when I saw it. It was very well made.

What's that Flaming Lips one like?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i think Muse HAARP is a good one
Jack Black: Can i be a sasquatch too?
Sasquatch: You already are son.
Quote by Andrewbiles

What's that Flaming Lips one like?

it is as close as you can get to a Flaming Lips concert without having confetti falling on your head.
Might have to check that out at some point then.

RateYourMusic
thanks for all the suggestions guys , i will definitely check a lot of these out.

and i definitely would have never thought about getting that daniel johnston one either since i'm not really a fan, but i'll pick it up if i see it.