So....the first zine was awesome.

The second attempt... not so much.

If everyone was still interested, who would want to submit?
If you're interested, email me at christina9@msn.com (tell me first though), IM me at waterproofpie, or send a message to my profile.

New deadline - 6/29/08

I have articles from the following users -
Jett_Diamond
original=punk
Cameronrobson
waterPROOFpie
axeslash
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Did you get mine? I thought I emailed it to you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not that I'm aware of. I was never given a heads up so my filter probably deleted it.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Ah, will email again.

element4433@aim.com if it is needed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Got it. Feel free to send.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Hey sweet thang! If it ain't too much trouble, can I send you a revised version of the excerpt I previously submitted? I'm going through the editing portion of my novella, and I changed a few things. If that's too much work or anything, no problem.
DOWN&OUT
of course Jett babez. You're already on my safe list so send away

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to do any continuations of past columns, please do so. Ex. Ponx Sports column.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
ALSO I forgot to mention that we still need some cartoons and ads.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
MS office 2008 is preferred.
Muchas gracias hombre.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Personal ads sent

Sorry that its in paint, I didnt realize until too late.
Quote by waterproofpie
MS office 2008 is preferred.
Muchas gracias hombre.

It should be heading your way now.

I've also got a good idea. One of us should do a personal column where all the punk forum users write in "Dear Abby" style and you pick one question to answer. It could probably be pretty humorous.
Quote by waterproofpie
ALSO I forgot to mention that we still need some cartoons and ads.

I sent in a pic and an ad.

Because I am hardcore.

I will also bother other users to contribute so that our punx e-zine can be punktastic.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by SuperBlob
Is my thing in with axeslash's?

What thing?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
What thing?

I swear, ages ago, I sent you a film review...might've been someone else though
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by RockThe40oz

I've also got a good idea. One of us should do a personal column where all the punk forum users write in "Dear Abby" style and you pick one question to answer. It could probably be pretty humorous.

I would totally do that.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by SuperBlob
I swear, ages ago, I sent you a film review...might've been someone else though

I sent it to Christina.
Quote by RockThe40oz

I've also got a good idea. One of us should do a personal column where all the punk forum users write in "Dear Abby" style and you pick one question to answer. It would be the best homage to mitch clem evar.

fixed.
Can you take whatever article I wrote out? I'm going to assume it's crap.
two and a half men.
Did you get my article? My name isn't on the list.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yeah I did recieve it. I haven't updated that list since I made the thread
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Okay, just wanted to be sure.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Alright so I have about 7-8 articles on my computer for the zine. I won't be home for most of tom. so if anyone has any last minute additions, please email me (message me as well, I'll still get it) or send me a message on UG.
Quote by CowsWithGuns