Hey UG.

Just uploaded this which i recorded today. I was prett happy with it.

I put my own spin on things by adding some of my own licks in the second verse and improvising the solo.

Crits appreciated. Questions answered.

C4C if you like.

Cheers guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgleNIGq-Y
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Damn man. I love it! Love the twist on the solo!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Well, I say, instead of improvising your own stuff for the you really got me now solo,
you should come up with your own song and use it....It was good.
First off thanks both of you

Quote by Bucketheadroolz
come up with your own song and use it....It was good.

I kinda suck at writing lol. I'm much better at writing leads than riffs.

I have a couple of things written that I like but I don't have any sequencing software to make my backing tracks and whatever.

I'm planning on saving up towards an iMac, a copy of logic 8 and a decent interface when I'm 16 and can get a job. (2 and a half months to go )

Once i've got the sequencing stuff it'll be WRITE WRITE WRITE.

Cheers though dude I appreciate it
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
"...critical but thats what i'm like, I nit pick".

Well, I'll try to be critical.

First off, your dead notes sound as though they are buzzing slightly on the E and perhaps the A string. It maybe your thumb is slightly holding the bass string down. There is also alot of finger sliding noise. Try lifting your fingers up a bit when you move to the next chord. You also are very fluid with your chord changes. By constantly having your left in motion. You leave yourself open to the possibility have having A. More string finger noise and B. Less duration of the note. I.E. the note calls for .2 seconds of duration. But by keeping your hands in motion rather then "jerking" to your next chord. Your only playing the .2 second chord for .15 seconds. The solo. It seems as though were playing most of the notes with the bottom of your fingers. This is what subverted the end vibrato note. By having your fingers flat, your leave yourself open to rub against the nearby strings when you have bends/vibratos.

This is way more critical then I would normally be.
This song is an easy 4/5 stars in my book.