Ok, so this is my first real guitar. It's a Gibson Les Paul Special. The one I had before was a laguna starter pack, so it's a big jump. I found this on craigslist just after it got posted, checked it out, and immediately emailed the guy. It was only $400, so I had to check to make sure it was real, and it was cuz I checked out the sn#. I plays great. Very light unlike other les pauls, and it has an amazing sound.

Now all I need is a better amp considering I have an MG...

Here are some pics.

Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
Last edited by Schmoove at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by Schmoove
Ok, so this is my first real guitar. It's a Gibson Les Paul Special. The one I had before was a laguna starter pack, so it's a big jump. I found this on craigslist just after it got posted, checked it out, and immediately emailed the guy. It was only $400, so I had to check to make sure it was real, and it was cuz I checked out the sn#. I plays great. Very light unlike other les pauls, and it has an amazing sound.

Now all I need is a better amp considering I have an MG...

Here are some pics.

re

Image tags only work if the images are on the web or you upload them.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
ok they work now. sorry about that
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
nice man is there a pickguard on it?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
no, there's no pick guard, but the guy gave me the gig bag that comes with it, all the original documents, some ernie ball strings, and a pick cuz i didn't have one with me when i tried it out
Quote by Underjoggle
Sweet. They may be the cheapest 2H LP you can get, but I thought the one I played was worth the price. Congrats.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by CrazyDavey
$400, thats ridiculously cheap. Congrats if it's legit.

The Les Paul Specials typically run for about $600 new because they don't have a carved top or binding.
It's as legit as legit gets. Beautiful guitar to boot.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."