Page 1 of 2
i got it yesterday. pretty cool. what tuning are they in? its low!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Whoa, didn't realize they played in Open FAG. Explains their breakdowns.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by MustangMan311
They play, from low to high, FAGFAG.

that took me a minute, but after that minute..the lawls ensued!

and that's a terrible album title. Well, not terrible per se, but just what I'd expect from a band like this.
Bro These Bitches Don't Be Respecting Tha Musik We Make, Bro. Thats Some Serious Disrepect Bro.

I Focus Everything In My Life On Talking About Respect When I Havent Done A Thing To Earn Anyones Respect, Bro.

Brobrobrobrobro.
Last edited by Aveks at Jun 22, 2008,
emmure is a piece of junky wannabe metal hardcore CRAP.

listen to real hardcore or real metal. this band is a waste of time
Sucks that all the faggots had to sh*t in this thread.
Emmure is badass,
saw em about a month ago,
it was fantastc.
They play seven strings FYI.
Quote by birdman267
Emmure is badass,
it was fantastc.

That seventh string must make them all the more "badass."

Emmure is boring, one day more people will see and accept this fact. Victory records does not put out good music. Stop inflating Tony Brummels ego with stupid comments about generic music.
Quote by birdman267
Emmure is badass,
it was fantastc.

sucks you are the only faggot in this thread.

emmure was a band formed entirely because their friends wanted a band to mosh to. they arent in it for the music, only to make money and for their friends to have fun. they play the most boring generic stuff, they look like tools, label themselves hardcore when they aren't, and are the biggest douchebags.

seriously i have to say if i had to pick a worst band ever, they would win.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
To be honest I quite enjoyed goodbye to the gallows, but after hearing the respect issue, well...... i lost all respect
Quote by showtheway

listen to real hardcore or real metal. this band is a waste of time

TRU PUNX.
Quote by birdman267
Emmure is badass,
it was fantastc.

your small-minded homophobic insults show that it makes perfect sense that you listen to Emmure.
Quote by pmeg568c
sucks you are the only faggot in this thread.

emmure was a band formed entirely because their friends wanted a band to mosh to. they arent in it for the music, only to make money and for their friends to have fun. they play the most boring generic stuff, they look like tools, label themselves hardcore when they aren't, and are the biggest douchebags.

Is there something wrong with making music that is fun to play,
and makes the show fun as hell to be at?

I never said they weren't boring,
because yeah,
they aren't very different from alot of other bands out there,
but i still think they put on a badass show.
they just got mentioned in Kerrang this week

wait for the teeny influx
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by birdman267
Is there something wrong with making music that is fun to play,
and makes the show fun as hell to be at?

I never said they weren't boring,
because yeah,
they aren't very different from alot of other bands out there,
but i still think they put on a badass show.

there is something wrong with making music and claiming it is hardcore and becoming successful just based on the fact that "you can mosh to it" because that is the current trend of what all the kids love. a few years ago it was the false new emo stuff, now its the mosh metalcore stuff, so yes, there is something wrong with it. In a few years this band will be dead and forgotten. I've gave this speech before, music like this sucks because its just a watered down version of what good hardcore is but the kids who follow the trends can't get into hardcore because they don't understand the actual good music, so bands like emmure capitalize on the stuff that they love like breakdowns, and give hardcore a bad name
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
... okay. i know there not the best. i wouldnt waste money to see them. i just wanted to see what people thought. :/
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by birdman267
Emmure is badass,
it was fantastc.

How can you like them? They are a pile of wank.

/thread.
Quote by birdman267
Emmure is badass,
it was fantastc.

SEVEN STRINGS?

THAT EXPLAINS THEIR BR00TAL RIFFAGE YO.
lol. they don't even play 7 strings. they play 6 string guitars tuned into A#. saw them live a few weeks back, they put on an amazing show. recon was there as well, theyre amazing live as well. that must have been the best show ive been to. anyway, goodbye to the gallows and complete guide are sick albums, but the new one i never really got into.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
Quote by mr.joopy987
I Still Cry To The Bayside Cd!

i listened to that song just to hear that part. epic lulz
Saw this band play with Misery Signals in Camden.
ATROCIOUS.

Enjoyed crowd killing though, never seen so much fear.
Quote by pmeg568c
there is something wrong with making music and claiming it is hardcore and becoming successful just based on the fact that "you can mosh to it" because that is the current trend of what all the kids love. a few years ago it was the false new emo stuff, now its the mosh metalcore stuff, so yes, there is something wrong with it. In a few years this band will be dead and forgotten. I've gave this speech before, music like this sucks because its just a watered down version of what good hardcore is but the kids who follow the trends can't get into hardcore because they don't understand the actual good music, so bands like emmure capitalize on the stuff that they love like breakdowns, and give hardcore a bad name

i know what you mean. Cause kids start thinking bands like emmure are actual hardcore and when you show them real hardcore there like " thats not hardcore thats like punk"
Has anyone see Emmure's new video for Soundwave Superior? It's so random and bad but good in a way.
Quote by punk_metal
Massive wtf at new vid.
One word comes to mind: "tryhards" lol.........

lol

the part with the women was the best
Quote by punk_metal
Yeah i laugh how hes ugly as **** but the chicks see how rich he is and then hes a supermodel.

What's the story to the vid lol? I dont think there's one.
Quote by No U
What's the story to the vid lol? I dont think there's one.

Well the theme to their latest material seems to be wanna-be tough guy, physical violence i guess, considering they had that douchebag wrestler on the cd cover. So I guess it kinda is some what relevant.
Kurt Angle for the win

I can see them leaving the breakdowns out completely on the next album and move towards tough guy hardcore, similiar to hatebreed, terror and madball
Page 1 of 2