I would like to see them, but I will be out of town the day it comes by. But I will be back the next day for Summer Slaughter, so that makes up for it I guess.
I wish I could. I love Dethklok and my friend loves Chimaira. don't think they're coming near me though <_<
Quote by IronMaiden5
I would like to see them, but I will be out of town the day it comes by. But I will be back the next day for Summer Slaughter, so that makes up for it I guess.

the whitechapel show? im going to that one too!
Quote by spinalshred
the whitechapel show? im going to that one too!

Yeah, Whitechapel is going to be there, but I'm not going for them. I want to see the Black Dahlia Murder and The Faceless the most. And Kataklysm, Vader, and Psycroptic will be pretty cool too.
I saw them at heavy mtl.

Thats all i have to say
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
they're god awful live for obvious reasons

Yo ****a, suck my balls!

I saw them two days ago and they're most definitely not god awful. They aren't the most animated live band (ha. a pun! sweet) but that's because Brendon Small and co. consider themselves the "pit band". He doesn't want his face to be attached to Dethklok, he wants the characters to remain the faces of Dethklok.

It was the most brutal thing I've ever experienced. Of course this probably has to do with the fact that I've never been in sucha hardcore mosh pit. And it was Dethklok.