Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Elitists.

Annoying people...

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I would want to lose some of the new metalcore bands eg. trivium and bullet. To me their all starting to sound to much like each other.
Quote by TurdFerguson
I would want to see any band that wasn't Satanic gone

You just cut out all of the bands in your sig

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Opeth, who needs them?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
no Satanists, no deep voiced vocalists doing screamo
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by geluidsterroris
the masks and the clothes and all that stuff...

Yeah...about that...

We don't normally enjoy nude 240 lb men singing about raping corpses...

^ Respect Points - 0

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by TurdFerguson
I would want to see any band that wasn't Satanic gone

...says the guy who likes MCR, Fall Out Boy, Bullet for My Valentine... well, my dear friend, I guess you have no right to be in the metal thread. Go to the emo thread.

I'm pretty sure metal would be a lot better without metalcore and the fact that almost 40% of great bands are satanic.
Best band of all time: OPETH.
I love angela Gossow. do you?
Quote by Garret.
My friend found nudity on youtube the other day

that was definitely a highlight of my life
WHOA you should've heard the noise I just made with my guitar, it was wicked!

Anyways, metal revolutionaries, known as Trivium, and which ever other faggito's think they are amazing for metal.
loose all the crappy grindcore and modern death metal bands including cannibal corpse
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Also, less Christians.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Bullet for my valentine and trivium etc.. those sort of bands..
Quote by punkmetalA7X91
loose all the crappy grindcore and modern death metal bands including cannibal corpse

Modern Death Metal and CC in the same sentence?

You're one of those people who just go along with the trend of hating CC and not thinking "Hey, this is all tongue-in-cheek" aren't you?

Quote by eggsandham2
I would want a tasmanian metal band, with 2 brothers in, one on guitar, one on drums. With thrashy style and eastern style riffs, aswell as super quick double bass, and blasts. You know, kinda like psycroptic i suppose. To get back together with an old acquaintance, you know someone whos a master of drums, bass and guitar, aswell as vocals. Someone whos renound for his variation in vocal stylings. I suppose kinda like..whats his name, matthew...something? Anyway that would make my decade. I cant think of anything else apart from that. A few bands i would like to just quit, but i dont mind, i dont like so i dont listen.
Quote by punkmetalA7X91

People like this.

Edit: and people like kingofdudes161 as well.
Just that more underground albums to be stocked in local shops... thats about it really.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Anooplol
i dont like so i dont listen.

Some people need to take this in mind more often.

Much, much, much more often.

Quote by eggsandham2
Take out about 90% of Metal bands that have come in in the last 5-10 years
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Modern Death Metal and CC in the same sentence?

You're one of those people who just go along with the trend of hating CC and not thinking "Hey, this is all tongue-in-cheek" aren't you?

no I just hate modern death metal and cannibal corpse because I like music that doesn't rape my ears and I am not jumping on a band wagon I am entitled to my opinions and if other people agree so what!
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
For all you christians talking about not wanting over the top satanic bands..What about Deicide? You honestly cannot doubt Glen Bentons theatrics everywhere he goes. I mean, the man saw bigfoot for fucks sake!
Quote by punkmetalA7X91
no I just hate modern death metal and cannibal corpse because I like music that doesn't rape my ears and I am not jumping on a band wagon I am entitled to my opinions and if other people agree so what!

I know you're entitled to your own opinion.

Anyways, if you don't like the music don't call it crappy and saying it should be erased from existence.

You sound like an asshat when you say stuff like that.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by Jimmimustaine
I would want to lose some of the new metalcore bands eg. trivium and bullet. To me their all starting to sound to much like each other.

yupz0rs
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by kingofdudes161
no Satanists, no deep voiced vocalists doing screamo

ya d00d totally

modern death metal bands including cannibal corpse

Protip: CC is hardly a "modern death metal band."
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Stranglehold
Just that more underground albums to be stocked in local shops... thats about it really.

That would be great, or it they at least had more specialty shops, but that might just be due to location.

Quote by Jayok
Take out about 90% of Metal bands that have come in in the last 5-10 years

I rofled. Also, don't give me that **** about being entitled to your own opinion if your going to question my laughing because, I am entitled to mine as well.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by punkmetalA7X91

I'm sorry, but I can't respect someone's opinion on modern death metal if they have A7X in there name.
Also, LOL @ people actually caring about 'satanic' and 'gore' lyrics. Cry me a river, more like.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Also, LOL @ people actually caring about 'satanic' and 'gore' lyrics. Cry me a river, more like.

I love the people that think these bands take their gore lyrics seriously.

I mean, some bands take the Satanic lyrics to heart, but honestly with lines like

"Rape the limbless cadaver..."

I doubt anyone takes that seriously...

Oh...wait...

Quote by eggsandham2
Id remove everyone that cared too much
Who cares if you dont like Trivium or Cannibal Corpse, get over it, and let everyone that likes them listen to it
Quote by IronMaiden5
I'm sorry, but I can't respect someone's opinion on modern death metal if they have A7X in there name.

so what if I have A7X in my name I listen to more than just them ya know
Quote by LaGrange

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
Quote by punkmetalA7X91

punkmetala7x??? 'kay... I think YOU would know a lot about Death Metal and CC.
Best band of all time: OPETH.
I love angela Gossow. do you?
Quote by Garret.
My friend found nudity on youtube the other day

that was definitely a highlight of my life