is it true that when you are installing pickups, if you mess up once, then they are dead?(you cant use them anymore) and also, is there any websites that have good tutuorials on installing pickups? thanks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TAXEcFqehw0

From Mr. Duncan himself.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by venom0014
is it true that when you are installing pickups, if you mess up once, then they are dead?(you cant use them anymore) and also, is there any websites that have good tutuorials on installing pickups? thanks

no - who told you that ridiculous piece of information?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by venom0014
wow i feel stupid. why didnt i think of looking on youtube

thanks.

guitar center employee

It's all good, it's a great Passive tutorial. And Guitar Center sucks.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
not really...I've installed quite a fwe pickups and they never broke down on me and I did reverse wires and nothing happened. Just don not place the soldering iron very close to pickups because you may demagnetise them
Quote by MisfitMetalHead
they were probably trying to scare you into paying them to install them

thats what i was thinking, so I just told them no thanks.

Quote by Dark_Raven10
It's all good, it's a great Passive tutorial. And Guitar Center sucks.

yes they do. I now only go to samash.