I found this marshall on craigslist and before I drive out to try it and possibly buy it, I want to know what kind of model it is. I asked the seller twice already and he said that it says 1960TV but thats obviously the cab model. Its definitely some sort of plexi reissue (said he got it 4 yrs ago new) and its not a JTM45 head because he told me it says "100 watt super lead" on the back. I was just wondering if anybody could shed some light since there's a few amp heads that kinda look the same. Have at it!!!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/725934928.html
If it says 100 watt super lead then it's a 1959SLP. The price though, leads me to think it's a 1987x, a scam, or a REALLY MISINFORMED INDIVIDUAL AND YOU SHOULD BUY IT RIGHT NOW.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hey! H4T3BR33D3R is back!
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Hey! H4T3BR33D3R is back!

Hey! Yeah!

Oh, if you do buy it TS, be sure to get a attenuator. Those things are loud.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hey! Yeah!

Oh, if you do buy it TS, be sure to get a attenuator. Those things are loud.

+1, attenuator is a good idea, because when cranked they have potential to make your head explode from too much awesomeness.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
k thanx guys Ive talked to him once already and I got the feeling that this guy is extremely misinformed so I will be snatching this up very soon