hey
im geting a new amp soon, i wana spend £400 tops, ive been looking at the peavy valve king 212, is this amp any good, or any body know anything aboput it?

i play mostly rock and metal bt do play random bits of all sorts, wold this amp suite me??

info wold be great
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
That's like 800 american right? For that much you could probably do better. If you're doing mainly metal and hard rock I'm go with the generic suggestion of a used 5150 combo. The cleans aren't very good though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Yeah, I would have to agree with Kevin for that kind of money. The Valveking is more of a budget rock/metal amp and is 'ok' for $500 US. Personally, I don't see the need for the 212 as it is 100 watts and 65lbs and won't be that much louder. The 112 is 50 watts, $400 US, and 20 lbs lighter, but doesn't have as many cab out options.

are you gigging?

One of our users, Sadistic Sponge, recently threw up a pretty good demo in his Profile.
Check that out if you want to hear more about what this amp can do.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Sadistic+sponge/

If you do go the VK route, you can use the savings for possible new speakers, tubes and a an OD, which you may not need with the 5150, so bumpy.