My price range is 200-320
I have a spider2 15watt
And a crate gtd 212

i mostly play music from bands like avenged sevenfold, rage against the machine, Killswitch Engage, and alot of joe satriani

I prefer it be a hardtail, hsh or hh
It has to handle distortion well
and also have a descent clean sound

as you can imagine this will not be an easy search
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Any guitar you get in that price range won't be much better than your Washburn, so there's not much point in getting a new one just for the hell of it. I say sell your Spider and your Crate, add the $320 you have now to what you get from that, and get a nice tube amp.
Dude... He wants a new guitar....

Not a tube amp.

why cant people give a good ****ing answer.

Sooo,

For that price range, you could, sell your washburn and put that in the pot for this new guitar.

For the music you play, I would agree with the other and say an Ibanez. They vary greatly in colors and styles. but a good buy.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Any guitar you get in that price range won't be much better than your Washburn, so there's not much point in getting a new one just for the hell of it. I say sell your Spider and your Crate, add the $320 you have now to what you get from that, and get a nice tube amp.

+1
i agree totally!

last year i needed a new guitar & new amp, i asked for them both, but i knew i'd only get one at a time

as my birthday is close to Xmas, i asked for the amp first, but my mam got me the guitar first anyway...

it sounded crap through my amp, it sounded much better than my other guitar, but still crap

once i got my new amp, it sounded amazing!! xD

i even tried my crap guitar through it, which still sounded quite good, so its definately worth getting a good amp set-up first!!
ok dude stay with ur current amp and sell ur current guitar and get eather a MExican Strat and eventually change the pups or get a ESP, Dean, or an epiphone
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by cyclefreak207
Dude... He wants a new guitar....

Not a tube amp.

why cant people give a good ****ing answer.

Sooo,

For that price range, you could, sell your washburn and put that in the pot for this new guitar.

For the music you play, I would agree with the other and say an Ibanez. They vary greatly in colors and styles. but a good buy.

He was asking for a new guitar, but if he gets a new guitar he's not going to get any improvement in his tone.

It's my experience that a "good ****ing answer" is the one that saves him from buying a guitar, plugging it into his amp, and experiencing the same horrid tone he had with his old guitar.
the washburn is un sellable, its been repainted(traffic cone orange) one pick up(seymour duncon super distortion)so in its current condition i wont get much as for the dean well its not eyecandy thats why i need a guitar that is ok stock

Thanks for the help so far

And i like the tone of the crate, with the stuff im using now sounds alot better than a spider exc for the effects, a new amp isnt ant option my mother already hates me for getting the 212(MY MONEY)
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
He was asking for a new guitar, but if he gets a new guitar he's not going to get any improvement in his tone.

It's my experience that a "good ****ing answer" is the one that saves him from buying a guitar, plugging it into his amp, and experiencing the same horrid tone he had with his old guitar.

lol dude ur right to be honest now matter what he gets with that money its gonna be crap
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube