i thought it was great and completely surpassed the crappy remake that came out a few years ago. Edward Norton did a great job ( which was expected), as did the others. What did you think?

EDIT: i can't wait for the avengers movie to come out, though i wonder how they will introduce some of the other characters.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Last edited by Nightrain57 at Jun 22, 2008,
I loved it and thought it was really good. i can't wait until they release more marvel movies and somehow connect them together. it's gonna be great
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
i thought it was pretty badass

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Good movie, entertaining shizz. Much better than the first one, which wasnt that great.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Is Iron Man in it? I heard he was.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I still haven't seen it, but Edward Fucking Norton is in it so I have high expectations.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Much better storyline than the ****ty other one.
Much better in general.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I thought they did a great job staying true to the comic. It's refreshing to see a comic movie where they actually, y'know, READ THE COMIC.

Plus the CGI was way better IMO. The first one just looked like Shrek got pissed.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by MedicreDemon

yeah for 2 seconds at the very end. the general wants him to get rid of the hulk. and that's how it ends.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Way better than Iron Man

I really hope they make an Avengers movie like what was hinted at in the end of Iron Man with Samuel L. Jackson and then when Stark talked to the general in the Hulk. That would be so sick
Quote by MedicreDemon

Yah. Tony Stark makes an appearance at the very end, he's speaking to General Ross about forming the Avenger Initiative ... so we all know what film will be coming out in a couple of years.

Anyway; this Hulk film was ****ing awesome. Ed Norton was far better as Bruce Banner IMHO, the Hulk looked visually better and the film moved at a better pace. I particularly enjoyed the scene in the University grounds. Of course, this is just my opinion.

I can't wait for the next installment, if there is one! Now to lather up for the forthcoming Wolverine film.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Hulk is a pretty cool guy, eh finally makes a good movie and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah for 2 seconds at the very end. the general wants him to get rid of the hulk. and that's how it ends.

Really? It seemed that the general had come to peace with the hulk after he killed abomination though?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by burrit0
It's already awesome because of Edward Norton.

+1

Edward Norton = awesome actor!

I also remember in the old hulk movie there were several flaws where Hulks pants disappeared leaving him throw stuff around while being naked

I mean CMON!
I gotta see this movie.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I saw this today and i didn't think it was that good. I suppose it was entertaining with his destructions etc. However, i just didnt think it was that amazing. Although it was much better than the last one which was crap. But aww god i cannot wait for the new Batman, now that looks like an amazing film.