what the title says, basically my next door neighbours lad is a dancer and backing singer in a band who have recently made it into the charts. This band to be precise.

http://www.myspace.com/billiamboyband

I know they suck but wait till you hear this review from the guardian

Billiam, My Generation (Nightingale)

Billiam, as classy and as subtle as orgy night in the Big Brother house, are the worst boyband of all time. You could replace every one of your vital organs with mechanical pumps and switches, spend each day in an oxygen tent and sign a deal with the Devil extending your time on earth for another 8,000 years and life would still be too short to spend even one solitary second listening to the output of this offensively clapped-out attempt to revive the boyband formula. This supposed "youth anthem" is about as likely to mobilise the country's teenage population as a saucepan sale at Robert Dyas.

to be honest I kinda feel sorry for the guy...didn't stop me from laughing my arse off when they announced the review on the radio though.

Any people you know managed to do this?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
woo poor guy...

i imagine him in his bedroom crying next to his Justin Timberlake poster
"I FAILED YOU JUSTIN!!!"
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
woo poor guy...

"I FAILED YOU JUSTIN!!!"

I don't even wanna listen to the ''band''.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by magnum1117
woo poor guy...

"I FAILED YOU JUSTIN!!!"

The title of "worst boyband of all time" has got to hurt in an already pretty poor genre
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
his "band" is called Billiam...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
If you actually look at their song list, you'll notice all of their songs are different mixes of the same song
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
If you actually look at their song list, you'll notice all of their songs are different mixes of the same song

yeah i just heard them...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by wiggy1988

I noticed it. I just listened to a few seconds of the radio edit.
I listened to the music. It's not to bad for being pop. At least it's not to full of itself.
The Pit. The Movie.

Nice.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Eric 666
well at least he got into the charts, at least someone likes him.

True enough...but crazy frog got into the charts too
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
my my, that was quite awful
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Quote by wiggy1988
True enough...but crazy frog got into the charts too

You have no idea how many idiotic teenagers around here like that ****ing frog, it made me wanna snap those pilot goggles into its eyes.
Quote by Eric 666
You have no idea how many idiotic teenagers around here like that ****ing frog, it made me wanna snap those pilot goggles into its eyes.

I understand completely mate
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I can't bring myself to listen to their Myspace after reading that review. That review took a dump all over them. And if I had this said about me:

" You could replace every one of your vital organs with mechanical pumps and switches, spend each day in an oxygen tent and sign a deal with the Devil extending your time on earth for another 8,000 years and life would still be too short to spend even one solitary second listening to the output of this offensively clapped-out attempt"

then I'd put down my guitar and do the world a favour.
They got to support Girls Aloud. I think that would almost be worth being in the world's worst boyband for...
Quote by Jehuty
Which one is he?

*Edit*

On the pic on Myspace, that is.

None, they're currently on tour with "Girls Aloud" as a support act.

He's basically "Billiam's" lead dancer and a backup singer. Which is why I feel sorry for the guy. I've spoken to him and he actually likes some decent music but he's ended up tied to this lot!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988

He's basically "Billiam's" lead dancer and a backup singer. Which is why I feel sorry for the guy. I've spoken to him and he actually likes some decent music but he's ended up tied to this lot!

Ooooh, sorry about that. Thought he was actually one of the four main dudes.
Quote by Jehuty
Ooooh, sorry about that. Thought he was actually one of the four main dudes.

nah I understand. He's basically on a contract that means he dances for whoever is considered a big act.

According to me mam, he's stuck with this band for quite a while
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by wiggy1988

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What the hell? Wow, I dont know but that came off as like, one of those groups little kids create like right at the edge of puberty, and then they have like those rape stories on the news like "10 year old orgy, as in a bunch of 10 year olds had an orgy"...I'm bored leave me alone.
Quote by Eric 666
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What the hell? Wow, I dont know but that came off as like, one of those groups little kids create like right at the edge of puberty, and then they have like those rape stories on the news like "10 year old orgy, as in a bunch of 10 year olds had an orgy"...I'm bored leave me alone.

You have quite an imagination.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
heard the ?"band" on my space, they just sound the same as all the boy "bands" that go before then; total sh**. only for the pre-teens and arse wipes.
doesn't matter who thinks what as long as you're getting paid
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
doesn't matter who thinks what as long as you're getting paid

Not This.

or was that sarcasm?