All in drop D.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I saw a picture of Mike Morton's set list in Guitar World last year. Half of the songs were in standard, half were in Drop D.
-ash
Quote by ashgray
I saw a picture of Mike Morton's set list in Guitar World last year. Half of the songs were in standard, half were in Drop D.

...what?
All their songs are in Drop D, most in the KEY of D. Spamming the E string which is TUNED TO D.
Quote by RPGoof
...what?
All their songs are in Drop D, most in the KEY of D. Spamming the E string which is TUNED TO D.

I was wierded out too, he said that he tunes up to e standard for a few songs, including Ruin, which I know is in drop D. Maybe they just wanted to put them in a different key?

Anyway, TS, you could just change the fretting around a little and play their songs in D standard.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I was wierded out too, he said that he tunes up to e standard for a few songs, including Ruin, which I know is in drop D. Maybe they just wanted to put them in a different key?

Anyway, TS, you could just change the fretting around a little and play their songs in D standard.

no. he tunes the high e up in walk with me in hell, ruin, and pathetic. in all his othe songs he's in DADGBD. play again we rise or vigil. these two songs use the tuning most.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
They actually play a lot in double drop D (DADGBD), along with drop D.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
They actually play a lot in double drop D (DADGBD), along with drop D.

I did not know that. Oh well,

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Yeah, Mark uses double-drop-d in a lot of song for specific lead lines that need it, like the intro to The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion. Willie doesn't use it as much if not at all because he barely ever touches those high strings.