Hey guys,

I dont know how many of you guys have seen this but i saw this in guitar world magizine awhile ago and ive watch some of the favorite artists like Chuck Garvey and Robert Randolph, use this thing.

Anyway the link is,

http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/hothand/wah.php

Ive seen demo's of this and ive got pretty exicted about it and im thinking about purchasing one of these. The only thing is i hate buying things that i dont try and the closest retailer to me is 6hrs away.

So, I was wondering if you guys have used/heard anything about it? Ive check harmony central and it got good reviews but im still not sure. Plus im not going to buy the wireless ring, at least not right away, and im wondering if the wired ring is going to be troubling.
'85 Fender Reissue '75 Jazz Bass ---> Ashdown MAG300h
Schecter C/SH-1 ---> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Seems silly to me. I have plenty of control with a standard wah, not to mention I don't have to take my hands off my guitar to use it. I don't see how you could do a wah solo with that either.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Well there is settings like strum and flail so you dont have to take your hand of the guitar to use it. Plus you can run any pedal with an expression through it like a ring modulator and have that be controlled by your hand. So the whole not being able to solo is kinda a first glance mistake.
'85 Fender Reissue '75 Jazz Bass ---> Ashdown MAG300h
Schecter C/SH-1 ---> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I guess it comes down to price and how good it sounds. Personally the distorted demo sounded way shrill and the clean stuff sounded way to weak. That could have been the amp though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not