Hi, I bought an sz320 last week, and I'm not sure what guage the stock strings are (I do know they were D'addario's though). I'm sure they are either .09's or .010's. The high E string broke. I have some Ernie Ball .010's here, and I was gonna replace the strings, but I wasn't sure if it would screw things up if they turned out to be .09's and I put .010's on. The bridge is a string through.

What should I do?

Thanks.
I'm sure you can just string them how you want. I don't know of any guitars that are extremely strict as far as string guages go. They're usually built to be accommodating to different players with different stringe thickness preferences.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
just change them
if you a a floyd some adjustment maybe required if not just change and play
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
It won't make much of a difference if you put the .10 string on. Usually putting on higher gauge strings won't damage your neck, but if you decide to jump to .13s after using .09s, you'll need to get the guitar set up again to accommodate the thicker strings.
so to give another scenario if you went from 9s to 11s would that be okay as well? Guitar servicing is expensive and i would like to avoid it =/
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.