Every time I try one of these it fails but oh well.
I'm a 15 year old guitarist in Holly Springs who plays mostly classic or 80s rock with some more recent coheed and cambria. I'm looking to start or join a band. Someone reply.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Dude, I'll be returning to the Central NC area, and I'm interested. My bestfriend is also a bassist, and we're looking for others to jam with.
alright. Where in Central NC?
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Sanford right now, we sometimes go pass Holly Springs on our way to Guitar Center.
Damn man. Thats like an hour away
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Hey, my Progressive Metal band from Raleigh (all 15-16) are looking for a bassist, if you are willing to make the switch!
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Maybe. I'll think about it.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Hey cant do the bass thing. Thanks for the offer. Any other takers?
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by castellorizon
Hey cant do the bass thing. Thanks for the offer. Any other takers?

Alright, thats cool, we understand. If you change your mind just pm me or something. Also, I didn't think of it before, but if you would be interested in playing your guitar through an octave pedal, maybe we could work something out...
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
What do you mean?

EDIT:Your Myspace says your have a keyboard player. Use him as your bass
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Last edited by castellorizon at Jul 7, 2008,